Scuba & Snorkelling • Boat Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I had the best day of 2020 so far! What an amazing experience. If I could hop on a speedboat everyday I would. So much fun, giggles and smiles, and made extra special by our very skilled, experienced and super friendly Captain Daniel who had us spinning doughnuts on the ocean and not a splash of water in the boat. Thank you Daniel for driving us safely and for making the experience super fun and exciting. will definitely be back :)Written 12 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We hired a rubber duck for family use on the west coast
We highly recommend Ocean Image for excellent service & attention to detail!
We had a wonderful time with many hours of dolphin interaction. This is the second time that we’ve used Ocean Image & will definitely be returning soon!Written 9 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Catamaran was a stunning treat. Had such a beautiful trip out to see the sunset with my boyfriend on our 6 year anniversary. The trip was of good length and well worth the money. The captain was so friendly and made the trip extra awesome. It was amazing seeing the waterfront and the mountain from the ocean once the sun set . For anyone who loves being on the water , the Catamaran is just perfect in every way! Highly recommended!Written 24 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an excellent event - A Tribute to Queen and Lady Gaga. FUN, FUN, FUN!!! Although the yacht could not go out into the ocean, due to 95km winds, the party was in no way minimised. Awesome Wilderer gin tasting. The Covid-19 Safety protocols were in place, so no one was put at risk. The artists were talented and gave us a show to remember. The DJ played great music. The crew was professional, friendly and just excellent! They took every opportunity to make one feel welcome. It's a thumbs up all the way from myself, my husband and my cousins who also joined. A very special mention is Warren Pearce who was awesome all the way through the booking process till meeting him on the yacht. Well done, we will definitely return and also tell others that it is a "MUST DO" experience.Written 30 November 2020
- Nice boat. Starts well with accommodating clients.
Very friendly owner, skipper and crew. Given the fact that my daughter booked the trip for my wife and myself for our wedding anniversary, we received a great deal of attention.
My own and only perception, only people who want this trip to be a great experience to remember something special, a personal clip in the forest of every day's life, should be granted privilege.
A luxury cruise becomes common, if all, just deep in pocket, can hop on board.
I salute you, NeilWritten 26 March 2021
- Hired a limousine for our wedding and received prompt, curious and professional service. They help make it a day to remember.
Thank you.Written 24 February 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Town Central
- These are the best places for couples seeking boat hire in Cape Town Central:See more boat hire for couples in Cape Town Central on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for boat hire in Cape Town Central:See more boat hire for adrenaline seekers in Cape Town Central on Tripadvisor