- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- It was Christmas Eve lunchtime, but they were short staffed. We got reasonable service and the beers are great! Do the flight, where you get to choose 4 of their tap beers, then decide what you like. If you’re a beer drinker it’s worth a visit. They do food, but we didn’t try it, they had a reasonable beer type food menu though!Written 24 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The most awesome, friendly Beer Crew in Cape Town for sure who are so keen to get you tasting all their amazing new beers.
Always on the know or involved in everything that is happening in the Cape scene too, your are sure to get up to a lot of fun by just stepping into this brewery.Written 26 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Stone Circle brewery is a small operation in the city center that brews craft beers. When we visited they had 3 beers available on tap namely Pale Ale, Red Ale and a IPA. It does however look like they switch out the beers depending on what they have in stock. I did an informal tasting of all 3 beers available on tap, as I wasn't familiar with their beers so I wasn't sure what I wanted, but I am not sure if they normally offer tastings. The beers weren't really to my taste, but I would still recommend that you pop in when in the area if you haven't visited them before - you might find something you like. Something important to note for when you visit is that they do not have card facilities, so ensure you have Snapscan or Zapper installed on your phone.Written 12 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Awesome craft beers and ciders with the pear being my favorite!!! They even have a craft gin and tonic on tap just too good to only have one! With the cheetahs a few metres away what a great way to spend an afternoon...Written 22 January 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Town Central
- These experiences are best for breweries in Cape Town Central:
- Wildlife Safari, Olive, Beer and Wine Tasting Day Tour from Cape Town
- 6 Day Cape to Addo Safari - Garden Route Small Group Tour from Cape Town
- Coffee, Art & a Dop
- Craft Beer Tasting & Sunset Beach BBQ (Braai) Experience
- West Coast Adventure
- These places are best for breweries in Cape Town Central:See more breweries in Cape Town Central on Tripadvisor