What travellers are saying
- Wew came here following having seem these paintings at Dune Beach House and were blown away by the vibrancy and colour. The lady serving us could not have been more patient and we spent 45 minutes or so choosing eventually 3 pictures which she rolled into a tube to come back to the UK with us.Written 31 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Been to the gallery a couple of times. Great value and some really fine art; very helpful staff. Would recommend to anyone visiting the lovely Wilderness village.Written 19 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kids had fun on the bungy, pony riding. Live music. Farmer market. Delicious food. Highly recommend pork belly roll. Great crafting art. Local farmer attraction. One of the highlights. Different from shopping in the mall.Written 1 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A bit tucked away behind the Kwikspar supermarket there is Milkwood village. It is a collection of special shops, cafés and restaurants and even a small post office. They are grouped around a small garden-like square and the area is surprisingly green. Mostly locals visit the place. Prices are average. I liked Freddy's German style saucages stall!Written 2 December 2021
- Great variety of very neat handmade souvenirs and much much more! If you are travelling on the the garden route, this shop is a must to get some nice things for friends and family back home or even yourself!Written 5 February 2019
- At first I thought it was a restaurant, but later I found out it is a cluster of small shops, service providers, cafés and places to eat. Well organized with supervised parking for cars and motorcycles, it is located on the margins of town near a large grassy field, but central enough. The entrepeneurs made quite an effort to make the place cozy and customer friendly. It is indeed like a garden with palm trees, but square is a big word. Well done.Written 7 December 2021
- If you like jewelery, this shop is heaven! I bought 2 bracelets and a necklace. The bracelets with pearls have been knotted right away!Written 24 December 2016
- This shop at Timberlake Farm Stall / Market is compact compared to many other specialist wine shops but it is packed with excellent wines, beers and spirits. There is always a bargain to be found as well as some popular and even rare finds. Their range of craft beer and gins are very impressive with the Black Mountain brand being a firm favourite.
The decor is tasteful and homely. Don't miss out - Stock up!Written 15 January 2018
- Stunning pottery studio to visit and great prices. Karen is very knowledgeable on different ways of firing pottery. She also run a herb nursery, stocking unusual herbs that can be used for companion gardening and natural insect repellents.Written 10 October 2023