- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- great place to visit with friends and family. This botanical garden is cool and well kept, it was a cost time visitWritten 4 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s was nice day visit to Ludwig Rose farm.You can smell rose as you enter to the farm . Lots of Roses .Food and service was awesome (thanks to staff).
You can have rose drinks , rose perfume. Rose lip balm etc.
They have your to rose farm in very 15 min.
Clean and nice place .
Play area for your kid to make busy .
Overall 6 star .
Thanks To Ludwig Farm Managment TeamWritten 10 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I just wanted to see the status of the place since my last visit about two years back, when I was doing self assigned photo shoot of the park. I must say that I am a bit dissapoinrted. The place is deteriorating, littering is becoming a bit of a problem. Drug addicts are also helping themselves to the green fence surrounding the park, Very soon the park will be without a fence, The brick walls at the two corners of the park have become advertising walls for flat sub-letting flat owners, with white posters messing up the aesthetic appeal of the place. \\\\it is sad for the place that used to be highly recognized internationally. Lastly I would like to warn visitors to be vigilante, as criminals pry on the innocent nature or park lovers. I wish that Tshwane Metro Police would make their present felt, as we need more visitors to our beautiful parks.Written 4 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The park has become very noisy and unsafe with the unchecked use of alcohol. It is more a big party venue than a park or resort. Not really suited for children due to the amount of broken glass and drunk people, especially over weekends and public holidays.Written 10 January 2018
- It is a pleasure to visit the talking Pots garden. Located in a spacious venue, is ti easy to peruse the posts and other products. Any questions, the friendly and professional staff would assist with a big smile.Written 29 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Pretoria
- These are the best places for kid-friendly gardens in Pretoria:See more gardens for children in Pretoria on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gardens in Pretoria:See more budget-friendly gardens in Pretoria on Tripadvisor