- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Nothing beats the experience of REAL motorsport! Hear and smell the engines and feel the grip....awesome experience. Nice way to entertain the whole family. Great for team building events and functions too. Facilities constantly being upgraded.Written 9 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An affordable place for teenagers and children to be entertained during the holidays. Skates for high and affordable food on sale. Only downside is that if you go out at all you have to pay again to go in.Written 2 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kids wanted to jump so we took them to get sweaty. Enjoyed every moment from start to finish. Great staff helping the smaller kids.Written 1 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a wonderful exciting indoor play area! Awesome indoor play jungle gym that is beautifully maintained and offers something for all ages.
Loads of child minders carefully watch the little ones, but the design of the place makes it easy to see them from all angles. Staff are super friendly and work quickly to get out order, food and drinks were divine.
Bathrooms clean and well maintained.
Definitely a must for the little ones, R80 entrance fee for the children and they can play as long as they like R0 for adults to enter. Menu short and sweet with just enough to make any kiddo happy.Written 24 January 2020
- We frequently visit this area of Menyln mall with kids on special occasions. There are lot and lots of game for all ages. Beware time flies when you are there, and so does your money. The games can become addictive in a way.Written 28 November 2019
- This place is totally worth the visit, the staff are friendly, the place looks sick, the atmosphere is awesome and it's a great exercise facility. Plus there is some good coffee.Written 20 February 2017