Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- It is good to walk in the central square of Pretoria. Nice place, several historical points, but one day is enough for the city.Written 23 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The area does not offer much to see. But if you are into building architecture, then you need to see this. The design around the tower base is special. The structure disperse the towers weight through various arches and load-baring beams.Written 14 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is very close to Magnolia Dell/park and easily accessible by transport or walking. It is also very close to Hands on Coffee drive through coffee bar in Justice mahomed. It is a pity that most tour operators, just take their tourists to Magnolia Dell and Huckleberry's and never offer the option of a few minutes walk to the site.
Of remembrance to me and many Pretoria people will be the stone of BOERSTRA, as it is the surname associated with one of the best bakeries then. it was founded by the late Colonel George Boerstra and it is situated in pretoria West where it is presently operated by Sunbake of RCL Foods.
It is a pity that this place is slowly deteriorating due to theft of the brass name tags on the wall . Maybe it would be a good idea to replace them with wooden ones. Anyway, the site adds to the beauty of the surrounding landscape. Unfortunately the name of the street was changed from Queen Wilhelmina to Florence Ribeiro under the new Tshwane Municipality leadership of ANC.. However the place is generally clean and safe to visit in day time.municipalityWritten 17 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- i really enjoyed this...i have to say there is no other place like it, moraka is an amazing host ethnic bunch is a trusted brand with many suppers how wonderful..Written 31 August 2020