- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- As a group of friends, we decided to try something different in celebration of a friend's birthday -a cooking class with The Red Chef. We chose our theme beforehand and on the day, all gathered in Werner's beautiful home. We felt at ease the moment we arrived and with Werner's sense of humour, expert step-by-step guidance and lots of laughter in between, we cooked up a storm! Very impressed with ourselves (and Werner of course) we sat down to enjoy our scrumptious meal on the beautifully laid table - Starter, main and dessert! We will definitely do this again and can recommend it to anyone. Try it out, you will be pleasantly surprised!Written 3 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pretoria Kunskamer Art gallery and gift shop is the place to go when you are looking for SA Art by established and emerging artist. Professional and friendly staff on hand. Great ambiance.Highly recommended!Written 22 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had an amazing time ! Such a nice way to spend time with my friends. Very professional and the quality of the products were perfect.Written 16 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Would advise anyone with an interest in knives to attend a course with these guys. Two days of expert teaching (and some assistance, sometimes lots) with wholesome home cooked food at lunchtime. All at a very affordable price (and you get to keep the knife you made). Even if you never make another knife in your life, you will surely look at them very differently. Thanks Thinus and Gawie. Damn, think I need to do one againWritten 12 September 2017
- I have tried the Greek - and it was great. Then had the Italian, which was inspirational. The Thai, was tremendous and the Mexican quite marvelous. The Italian St Valentines day was just so Italian. Look forward to the Indian and the Christmas in July.Written 29 May 2017
- We did the beginners bead-making course this past weekend. The course is offered monthly - visit the Glass and Fire website for details of courses and events.
The shop is in a quaint shopping area in Pretoria and offers beautiful hand-made beads for shoppers as well as equipment and supplies for bead-makers.
The course was informative and we were delighted to walk away having learned a variety of techniques with completed beads in hand to remind us of what we learned.
We also couldn't resist buying some of the beautiful jewellry from the store.
Thank you to the owner and our teacher for the generous spirit of the course and sharing so much of your knowledgeWritten 22 March 2016