- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
15 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- It´s quite a long drive to get from Pretoria to Irene Market but well forth the journey and getting out of town for fresh air. The sphere is perhaps a bit more "countryside" than the ones in city, but the choices are more or less the same.Written 4 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As a vendor at the market I must say that the vibe is friendly and open, and the people who visit enjoy the banter and the variety of products available. A great place to spend the morning out and enjoy some good food while supporting local.Written 17 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had another fantastic trip with Makwela Transfrontier Safaris - this time to Kruger Park. As always, Duard put together an amazing itinerary, tailor made for us. All arrangements ran smoothly - all we had to do was turn up! As a fully qualified field guide, Duard loves to share his knowledge and passion for the African bush, which makes the experience so enjoyable and immersive. We had a fabulous time and can’t wait for our next trip with Makwela Transfrontier Safaris in April - this time to Namibia again!
I would highly recommend Duard and Makwela Transfrontier Safaris.Written 9 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As a group of friends, we decided to try something different in celebration of a friend's birthday -a cooking class with The Red Chef. We chose our theme beforehand and on the day, all gathered in Werner's beautiful home. We felt at ease the moment we arrived and with Werner's sense of humour, expert step-by-step guidance and lots of laughter in between, we cooked up a storm! Very impressed with ourselves (and Werner of course) we sat down to enjoy our scrumptious meal on the beautifully laid table - Starter, main and dessert! We will definitely do this again and can recommend it to anyone. Try it out, you will be pleasantly surprised!Written 3 August 2017
- My family and I traveled across the world from Indiana, USA for the Mrs. World pageant. Although I was competing in the competition and couldn't participate in all of their activities, my family was with Vaya Africa Travels every day of our stay.
Not only did they help organize each adventure but they gave interesting facts and insightful information for us out-of-towners.
I was able to join on the African Elephant Tour and the Monkey Reserve on the last day of our trip and could see why my family was smitten with Vaya Africa Travels. I felt safe the entire time and knew that we were in good hands.
And to go above and beyond the call of duty, they even transported us from our hotel to the airport with all of our luggage to get back home to the United States.
We can't wait for our next trip to South Africa because we already know who to call!Written 31 October 2019
- I have tried the Greek - and it was great. Then had the Italian, which was inspirational. The Thai, was tremendous and the Mexican quite marvelous. The Italian St Valentines day was just so Italian. Look forward to the Indian and the Christmas in July.Written 29 May 2017