- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
47 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 47
What travellers are saying
- Absolutely brilliant deep tissue massage. Best one I have ever had in my life, myself and my husband! Jay was absolutely amazing! Absolutely recommend her as my back feels brand new. So brilliant I am returning in two days!! Can’t wait. Thanks so much.Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best massages in years. Met with tea and a foot wash, I chose the 120 min massage. I wish it could have been 240 min as it was absolute bliss. When I finished I just wanted to curl up and sleep I was so relaxed.
Pricing is fair and the venue is lovely. Beyond the piped music you can hear the sound of happy children from the near by pre school.Written 12 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great treatment! They provided me with a pot of tea before my treatment plus fruit skewers. Staff are all friendly and professional.Written 17 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tammy you still by far the most helpful and friendly person i now know, the experience of being in any Camelot Spa is to really go in and see for yourself. Keep up the standard ladies and as for anyone wanting to visit, please do it will be worthwhile to make you a regular client.Written 29 February 2020
- I got the hydrate and repair facial. The treatment was good I could already see a difference in my skin afterwards, although I would’ve loved to be given more information about the treatment as a first timer. The spa is small but tranquil, and the service is great. Overall my experience was enjoyable and I would recommend Life Day Spa Rosebank for a quick day ‘getaway’.Written 17 July 2022
- If you looking for a different venue with an Egyptian theme and architecture you will find it in Jo’burg. Although on the outskirts of the city centre the security was visible and mobile from the entrance to the parking lot and throughout the time you having your function. Joanne and Patrick, management staff are on hand, professional and go over above trying to meet the clients every request.
The bar service was a bit slow but just ensure that with the number of guests you have you request for more staff on hand. And alhocol requests can be discussed with Joanne prior who will bring in your choices.
Our year end function was red carpeted and went off superbly - thank you guys for making it another memorable event for 2019Written 30 November 2019
- excellent service,we left the place feeling rejuvenated ,renewed!keep up the good work.cant wait to go back againg for a visit,Written 1 August 2019
- Mpho is just the perfect person to be taken care from: he will do all he can to make your stay unforgettable.Ask for him at the receptionWritten 17 September 2019
- Unprofessional and lack of attention to client, would not recommend
Definitely a big no no from me, although other branches have been amazingWritten 1 September 2021
- Great service at the spa. Ausi V really did the things, my back pains are gone. I really enjoyed my experience.Written 7 August 2022
- I booked my wife and myself for a couples treatment for our 13th wedding anniversary. The facilities are beautifully appointed and you start relaxing from the moment you get there. The treatments and the therapists were fantastic. The products they use are first class and we left there feeling relaxed and invigorated. The only negative was that the therapists were running 30 minutes late and they should have contacted us to tell us this.Written 23 May 2016
- Very flexible in terms of bookings, operating hours etc, therapists are warm and friendly. The sports massage is great and so is the aromatherapy massage.Written 16 July 2017
- My friends bought me a gift certificate to this spa for a pedicure. The pedicure was great. I really liked the wax paraffin they used. I'll come back for more treatments.Written 23 November 2021
- Ive been to the spa on numerous occasions
Mainly for monthly laser. But ive done plenty manis and pedis and massages which are always fantastic.
The reception area does need something more welcoming and maybe a different set up.
When i first went many years ago. My sister and I were given a full tour of the spa and its amenities. I hope they still do this with new clients.
Awesome spa!Written 10 February 2020
- A great place to visit of you're at Monte Casino. Convenient for before or after show or movie. Friendly service although a little slow.Written 1 April 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Johannesburg
- These places are best for spas & wellness in Johannesburg:
- Camelot Spa at Melrose Arch
- Rachawadee Thai Spa
- Camelot Spa at the InterContinental Johannesburg, O.R. Tambo Airport
- Camelot Spa Hyatt Regency
- Life Day Spa Rosebank