Multi-day Tours • Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- in March 2019, we had an amazing 2 weeks with Luke as our guide on the Eastern Cape. A man at the top of his game and profession. It seems this isn't just a job to Luke, it's his life and his range of knowledge is something you can't quite fathom. I'd recommend Luke to anyone who was visiting the area. We'll will definitely be back!Written 12 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- From beginning until the end this day was unforgettable with incredible impressions.
The full day safari has been on a very high quality level, real 5 stars!Written 6 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We stayed for 4 nights, two at The Water Lodge & two at The Bush Lodge. All of the staff, accommodation and restaurants were excellent at both lodges. The twice daily game drives were amazing, our ranger was Stem who looked after us for all eight of the game drives. Stem was so knowledgeable and had the most amazing eyesight, we never went out without seeing something fantastic. Even though we never got to see the Leopard it wasn't for the want of trying by Stem, there were many highlights of our game drives but one of the best was seeing a cheetah kill.Written 14 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was my second skydive and it was a good one. Unfortunately we visited the EP Skydivers in a group of 11 divers and therefor had to wait for multiple hours, as the skydiving plane only fits 2 jumpers and their instructors.
To capture the jump we all bought the video which I wouldn't very recommend. One of the two instructors used a GoPro and recoreded decent footage and angles but not in a very good quality. the other one used a different camera and all he didn't make a huge effort to record a good video. the quality of the second guys camera was terrible and he mostly recorded just the sky itself or his shoulder instead of the jumper. we were upset and to be honest, it is a terrible service!!!!Written 3 March 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Grahamstown
- These experiences are best for tours in Grahamstown:
- Historical Tour of the Eastern Cape's Albany District - FD08
- Day Safari at Pumba Private Game Reserve
- Umzantsi - 3 Day Karoo Fossil Safari Tour