- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- It was the beast way to discover East London.
Nahoon Beach was isolated with great view over the dunes, sandy beach and such a quite place to chill and relax.Written 7 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It really was a wet and windy day today, but we thoroughly enjoyed our visit and rounded it off with a pint at the pub by the fire. Owner couldn’t have been more welcoming and took time out to talk to the little ones about the snakes and lizards.Written 15 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went for a family outing to the Lion Park in East London on Sunday 8 September 2019.
There wasn't too much to see, however the animals looked healthy and well cared for.
Some maintenance is required at the playground and seating area.
Overall it wasn't a bad experience, next time we will make a day out of it and have a family braai. The best time to go is on a Sunday around feeding time at 12:30, because then you will get to see the Lions and Tigers.Written 12 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In all honesty, I won't be coming back to the zoo. With the price you would expect abit more. So many enclosures in disrepair, some completely broken down. Kids enjoyed seeing the Tiger, lions and the jaguar. Some of the animals did seem to be very under fed and agitated, especially the jaguar and tiger. Pathways were badly kept. On a positive, the staff were friendly and they were busy with guttering to harvest rain water, but please, the ponds need to be better maintained.Written 28 June 2022
- beach is a paying venue visited by families Has picnic spots and the grass is well maintaind no braaing safe enviroment pool well maintainedWritten 23 January 2019
- Fun to just relax with your friends. Especially when you start getting a bit competitive at the magic companyWritten 16 June 2017
- Everything was just 👌. Information sessions were on point very interesting. The views spectacular 👍👏😃Written 16 May 2022
- Interesting golf course with a great coastal layout. Not busy during the week. Carts must be used as there are lots of hills.Written 28 July 2022
- The West Bank Golf Club is a JEWEL ON THE GOLFING CIRCUIT IN THE EASTERN CAPE.
A well laid out and maintained course with EXCELLENT HALF WAY HOUSE and great BAR FACILITIES.
Golf Cars for hire and experienced caddies available.
A great venue for Weddings and other festivities.Written 15 September 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about East London
- These are the best places for kid-friendly outdoor activities in East London:See more outdoor activities for children in East London on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking outdoor activities in East London:See more outdoor activities for groups in East London on Tripadvisor