- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- At the outset I must mention that this establishment is more than just an arcade. It has bumper cars, 4D x rider and the vortex!
The arcade is well set out with all the arcade games you could imagine and caters for younger children as well as the teens.
All games are paid for with a card system which makes it super easy to pay for games or rides. In fact once money is loaded on the card one can play or pay for any ride, game or amenity.
Almost all the games pat out point which you can use to redeem toys, sweets and other trinkets which kids enjoy.
Fortunately the management had managed to create an environment that is safe for kids and not conducive to alcohol or other kinds of issues some arcades are prone to.
The ten pin bowling is well lit and space is not an issue. Everything here is top notch.
For me personally and my kids we really enjoyed the bumper cars and the vortex it was something my kids still speak about with some excitement.
All in all good clean fun at a reasonable price.Written 15 April 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I highly recommend bubble jungle if you have a little one you need to entertain. The place is clean and there is a lot to do. Barney even paid a visit! Parents can sit and have a snack or drink. And crosswords are even provided!Written 20 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We tried calling ahead - the number in the website was not answered
We loaded up the 4 mini busses with teens and drove on over for a snack and game time one afternoon last week.
Little sign on the door - closed.
Not good enough Xtreme ValleyWritten 24 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about East London
- These places are best for fun & games in East London:See more fun & games in East London on Tripadvisor