Things to Do in Cartago
Browse by Category
ZAR 19,541.15 per adult
Top Attractions in Cartago
ZAR 1,073.88 per adult
Popular: Booked by 446 travellers!
ZAR 4,985.89 per adult
Types of Things to Do in CartagoSights & Landmarks (8)Nature & Parks (8)Outdoor Activities (8)Tours (4)Fun & Games (4)Shopping (2)Food & Drink (1)Classes & Workshops (1)Museums (1)Water & Amusement Parks (1)Boat Tours & Water Sports (1)Concerts & Shows (1)Transportation (1)Events (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Cartago
- Irazu Volcano, Cartago Ruins and Sarapiqui River Tour from San Jose
- Irazu Volcano, Orosi &Lankester From San Jose
- Rafting Pacuare River from San Jose
- Irazu Volcano, Orosi Valley and Lankester
- Half-Day Trip to Irazu Volcano and Cartago from San Jose
- Santuario Nacional Nuestra Señora de Los Ángeles
- Jardin Botanico Lankester
- Ruins of the Church of Carthage
- Ruinas Sanatorio Carlos Durán
- Santiago Apostol Parish Ruins
What are the top attractions to visit in Cartago?
What are the best outdoor activities in Cartago?
What are the best day trips from Cartago?
The best day trips from Cartago according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
What are the most popular things to do in Cartago with kids?
The most popular things to do in Cartago with kids according to Tripadvisor travellers are: