Top Attractions in Jaffa
What travellers are saying
- One of the best places in Tel Aviv that covers everything within walking distance. The markets , the history and the eating!Written 12 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walking in the am by the water -north. Towards sunsetting time walk south.... consider the city alleys are much higher than the port and beach, so start in the city then walk down to the waterline...Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited the Ilana Goor Museum in May 2022. The museum is in a building that also contains the artist’s residence. Ms. Goor is a prolific artist and the museum is packed with her fabulous work. The museum shop has dozens of religious and non-religious items for sale. Don’t miss it!Written 21 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun thing to see as you are winding through the Old city of Jaffa and the port area. There is a placque on the wall nearby telling the history of it.Written 14 April 2022
- It was a lot of fun spending the day in Jaffa. Included was the famous flea market. Yes there is a lot of junk (one man's trash...) but there are a lot of cool things too. My son bought a couple of old Mercedes key chains for what seemed like a lot at the time. Come to find out they are worth twice as much on line. Our friend also bought a beautiful rug from one of the locals. Get a cold drink and walk the many streets of the market. Happy hunting!Written 1 June 2022
- Amazing view to all tourist! Thank you Israel for that imagination trip in June! See you later and will in loveWritten 4 August 2022
- Wonderful views and food. Stop by Kabakeh for great lunch or dinner. Authentic Galilean cuisine and very pleasant atmosphere.Written 27 May 2022
- We walked along the old port area, around the fishing boats, and through a warehouse where they were selling fresh fish to come to the park. It's just up a steep hill with rock stairs. We went to the top of the hill to have a picnic and enjoy the views. They have several areas with stone like seats under permanent canopies to sit.Written 18 April 2022
- I first discovered Frank Meisler's Gallery over 30 years ago while serving in the U.S. Army in the Sinai Egypt. I would come to Israel often and visit this Gallery trying to figure out which of the many items that I could afford I wanted the most. It was a hard choice but I still love the Jerusalem box I bought then. During the first Gulf War I went back with the Patriot Missile crews and had time to buy another treasure. Recently, I went back. Mr. Meisler had passed away the year before, but his younger daughter is keeping the Gallery going strong. A must see if you are in the area.Written 2 December 2019
- Non muslims cannot go inside this mosque but did appreciate the very attractive architecture in this great area of Tel Aviv. This mosque was restored in 1820 by Mahmoud Abu Nabut local ruler who rebuilt Jaffa after Napolean destroyed it.Written 28 April 2019
- Enjoyed our visit to this beautiful church. Worth a visit whilst in the old City . Very peaceful and tranquil.Written 16 August 2019
- This is a lovely stroll from the southern parts of the Tel Aviv promenade to Old Jaffa.
There are plenty of eateries in the area and also several nice bars.Written 28 November 2021
- The wishing bridge is a little touristy but what the heck. We did it. The whole area around Pisgah and Abrasha Parks are really outstanding. The view of Jaffa/Tel Aviv from the top shouldn't be missed.Written 1 June 2022
- Walked around the church and liked the architectural design. It is very pretty and very quaint. Well worth stopping by for a moment.Written 14 September 2017
- This gallery is a must see gem in front of the sea in Jaffa. One of the most beautiful spots in the country. I met the artist who is very nice and dedicated to creating joyful and beautiful art work. I highly recommend!Written 12 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Jaffa
- The best outdoor activities in Jaffa according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Jaffa on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Jaffa according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Tel Aviv and Jaffa Most Exciting Private Tour
- Best of Tel Aviv and Jaffa Walking Tour - 1 Day
- Tel Aviv (TLV) Highlights City Tour
- Tel Aviv Self-Guided Audio Tour
- City tour Tel-Aviv-Yafo