Showing results 1-30 of 699
What travellers are saying
- This mall is absolutely massive and easy to get very lost in. It has almost every store imaginable, from all the top end designer brands to fast fashion, a Sephora and also Kinokuniya book shop which is a well known Japanese bookstore chain. I mostly came for the Aquarium but did spend the day browsing here, before heading to Burj Khalifa which is accessed directly from the mall. Tons of restaurants and cafes inside, and also a Souk filled with expensive jewellery stores. You can probably find anything in here and easily spend the whole day and still not see the whole mall.Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My 2nd time to this huge mall but the biggest highlight in my opinion is the penguin experience within ski dubai, yes expensive but if you love penguins this is the place to go. Besides that I don't think there's nothing this mall doesn't have under its roof. Direct stop off the metro.
Make sure you give yourself hours.Written 22 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Global Village - *Mini World
One of the most lovely experiences that you and your family will have if you visit Dubai.
Highly Recommended.Written 12 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So huge, it's like a city, and it takes days to explore the entire mall. If you like shopping in a quiet place where there is no crowding, this is the place for you.Written 19 November 2023
- Very pretty mall set in a traditional style, loads of vendors and a variety of textiles, clothing and food item. Definitely worth the visit!Written 24 November 2023
- A very beautiful promenade area, with an interesting architecture. There are shops, restaurants, cafes, a cinema and even a university.
There is even (at least) a bar that serves alcohol.
Nearby is Green Planet, a building in which a tropical forest is recreated, populated with specific animals.Written 28 October 2023
- Dubai Festival City Mall is a great place for shopping, featuring popular brands like Charles and Keith, Zara, H&M, Marks & Spencer, Nike, and Adidas. The mall offers a wide range of products, making it a perfect spot for a shopping spree.
Apart from shopping, the Abra ride from Al Jaddaf Marine Station is a unique and enjoyable experience for both tourists and locals. The mall also has a nice park and a dancing fountain that are worth checking out during your visit.
The mall's connection to various hotels makes it convenient to find accommodation that suits different preferences and budgets. Plus, being close to IKEA means you can easily pick up stylish furniture for your place.
In addition to shopping, the mall has Carrefour for groceries and a clinic called Health Hub for medical needs. Overall, my experience at Dubai Festival City Mall was positive, and I recommend it for a mix of shopping, entertainment, and convenience – suitable for both regular shoppers and families.Written 18 November 2023
- This was an interesting experience. I do not buy or wear gold and have zero interest in it, I am more into silver, however it was interesting to see all this gold in one place, and items like masks and scarves being made of gold too, which I never imagined. There are also a lot of diamond ring shops which seem great for anyone wanting to propose and pick up a ring here. Most stores seem to be Indian sellers. Compared to the spice and Utensils souk it is quite unique.Written 26 November 2023
- Excellent place full of helpful salesman. Even gave us a tour of the factory to see jewellery being made. Very large selection of jewellery to suit most budgets.Written 26 November 2023
- I stayed in an Air AnB nearby so came here twice. It is very small with limited shops especially compared to the other malls in Dubai, although they have lots of British stores in here like Body Shop, H&M, Waitrose, Boots, Mango, Aldo, Wagamama etc. I mostly came for the Daiso as it’s a great Japanese goods store and cheap too. The Sephora in here was closed which was disappointing, although there is a Mac shop for makeup. The rest are just usual designer shops like Hugo Boss etc. There are a few coffee shops and cafes to eat, a Starbucks and a food court although that is all junk food.
Overall a tiny mall near marina that you could spend maybe 2-3 hours.Written 28 November 2023
- Mirdif City Center offers a fantastic shopping and entertainment experience. It's a hub of activity with a wide range of stores and dining options.Written 7 September 2023
- Meena bazar in Al Fahidi feels a bit like India or Pakistan. It is not a bazar in the classical sense of the word, but rather a cluster of small shops and restaurants in a labyrint of alleys and streets. Butchers, tailors, 5 dirham hairdressers, laundry places and groceries, very many small low-budget restaurants mostly offering Indian and Paistani food.
Beware of shopkeepers selling jewelry, traditional clothes, perfumes and spices who are experienced in dealing with ignorant tourists. Of course there are honest men among them, but bargaining without knowing real Dubai prices always ends in being overcharged or ripped of.Written 7 February 2023
- Visited this mall in 2006 and once again in 2022.
Mercato Shopping Mall is a shopping centre in the Jumeirah area of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The mall is designed to look like a Mediterranean town during the European Renaissance in Italy. Opening in 2002, the name "mercato" comes from the Italian word meaning "market." And this ball fascinated me as it was somehow different from the other malls but given the history it lives up to its reputation. It’s not very crowded and my kind of a place where one can go around and see and if possible shop in peace !
Dr. Javed RasheedWritten 28 October 2023
- Good mall for budget shopping at Dubai. Gold Souk is also in vicinity and could be clubbed for visiting the same day. Very polite staff and helpful security staff. Taxi drops right at the gate. Unlike Dubai mall, its not huge, so one can shop without getting dead tired. A must visit place.Written 10 February 2023
- Wonderful, lots of creative work to enjoy, my favourite gallery was Mestaria (Unit 35) and the work of Abdulla Lutfi made me laugh out loud, brilliant! Wish I could have bought some of his work. Enjoy!Written 8 August 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai
- These experiences are best for shopping in Dubai:
- Dubai: Flying Dress with Photography and Thrilling Dune Drive
- Miracle Garden with Global village with Transfers
- Dubai Shopping Tour for Full Day Private Basis
- Private City Adventure With Desert Safari in Dubai
- Dubai desert safari, Dinner, Shows, Camel ride, Sand boarding, Optional ATV ride
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Dubai:
- The Dubai Mall
- Navita tours
- VIA TRIP
- VHeritage tours
- Amersons Travel and Tours L.L.C - Dubai Desert Safaris & City Tours
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Dubai:See more hidden gem shopping in Dubai on Tripadvisor