- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
18 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Not bad at all. Lounge area a little frumpy with maybe older carper but bathroom area and shower area pristine. Choice of several bento style box options. The biryani, although definitely heated by microwave, wasn't bad at all.Written 1 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This lounge is quite comfortable, with lots of seating places. Decent choice of alcoholic and non-alcholic drinks. However, food variety was a bit limited. Service was excellent, with the staff clearing the empty plates as soon as they saw them (maybe extra careful due to Covid-19).Written 2 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The lounge is nicely decorated, provides a relaxing atmosphere to relax during a long layover. Massage armchairs are a great way to get refreshed, be sure to try them!
The staff is kind, professional, and I appreciate the work they have done and the service provided!
Food selection was somewhat poor, yet the few available dishes had OK quality. Let’s hope that after covid the situation is going to improve.
I used Priority Pass to enter, as far as I understood, there were no pre-booking or designated time frame restrictions.Written 15 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This lounge was very average compare to other loungers around the world. The food serve was and service was OK. There is room for improvement on keeping toilet area clean.Written 18 May 2020
- We got to the airport and there were long queues for Economy passengers but we could not any business/first class checking but then we found out there is a checkin lounge for us. The whole process was very civilised and smooth and we were done in 5 minutes. After check in we were directed into the internal of airport but no security. We thought that was odd that we did not have to go through the security but they do the security just before boarding the plane. The waiting lounge is good too, enough dishes for veg and non veg, salads etc. There are a lot of comfy seating to chill.Written 4 February 2020
- I visited at the SilverKris Lounge in Terminal 3 at Changi Airport after my inbound flight landed at 2am. Coming at the odd hours seems to bypass what most other reviews have described, which is the lack of seating and crowding. I was able to snag one of the private booths located to the right of reception, and facing the wall so I had no neighbor. This was to be my staging point for my 10 hour layover.
The food spread was okay but what shone was the hot food that was available. Until 2:30am, there were several options but of course the most popular station was the laksa, of which I had probably 3 bowls over my long layover. After that, the staff switched to cleaning the area and opened up again around 0400 or 0430, from which breakfast options were offered. The laksa came back, of course :) There were plenty of coffee and tea options available, too, including TWG Tea. A hidden gem, however, was the bread pudding. I saw a few cups offered and snagged one before they disappeared. It was so good! I made several returns in hopes they would come back but they never did, even as lunch service started. I asked one of the kitchen staff and they said they were out so that was a bummer... but if you see it I highly recommend it!
The bathrooms were clean and the shower rooms were great. The only suggestion I have is offering air conditioning or even a fan in the shower rooms like I encountered at the ANA Suite Lounge in Tokyo, which prevents feeling hot and sweaty as soon as you get out of the shower. Especially as someone not used to the heat, it would have been nice not to leave in new clothes but already drenched in sweat...
The staff were professional and courteous but the kitchen staff were a treat. One of them recognized me coming back for more food and did not hesitate to pile it up. She was a joy. in terms of clearing plates and such, staff made regular rounds all over the lounge.
I do have to say that as the morning approached, the lounge got considerably busier. Until 6am there was plenty of seating but around 8am it was completely packed. it doesn't help that there's still people sleeping on the couches and such, taking up extra room. Most folks left around 10am, however, leaving plenty of seating but not as roomy as in the dead of the night.
I would suggest investing in sleeping pods/sections/rooms to allow people with long/night layovers to sleep, opening up seating for passengers coming in during the daytime.
I'd say say a safe time to visit would be the late morning or dead of night, with the latter especially to get good seating. I can't speak of the afternoon to evening hours as I flew out shortly after noon. But otherwise, a comfortable place to stay (if you can find a seat) with decent food.Written 16 May 2022
- Nice lounge, but not all seats are too comfortable.
They have power outlets on all seats for pretty much any type of plug
Drinks and food
Clean bathrooms and showers
Price - very affordable
It gets very crowded after 9pm
The layout is not too convenient
There's not much food varietyWritten 23 February 2020
- No frills lounge with good service and basic amenities if you are on a stopover in Changi airport. Worth the admission fee. The food selection is satisfactory and the coffee is good. We stayed for four hours en route Munich and were able to re-group and prepare for the next flight. Good showers and pleasant staff.Written 18 September 2019
- Just a place to pass time while waiting to catch a plane, the food is simple like gyozas , noodles, soup and sandwiches. Nothing fancy to shout about. It is also very crowded, we had to wait awhile before getting a proper seat. I think it is a temporary lounge, hopefully the new one will be better.Written 23 March 2020
- When you have a 1am flight finding things to do can be difficult.
Did the Jewel, got tired of the queues after 5hrs, so thought hey let’s check out the airport. As my flight was with Cathay, it’s from the new T4.......new as in not joined to the rest of the awesome Changi airport!!!?!?
Thank goodness for the Cathay Lounge. It’s just a super nice place to be, quiet, civil, friendly staff.......although if I had one issue it would be no where to stop hand luggage if you wanted to go for a walk.
Other then that everything is here as per HK (except the showers and massages).
The noodle bar is as good as HK.
Good thing about the lounge it’s close to the gates.....or so I’ve been told, I still have 4hrs to waste before boarding, little power nap I think.Written 21 April 2019
- We had 5 hours in SIN and booked the lounge access (3 hrs) in advance for 25€.
We arrived on a Wednesday at 7pm and there were not too many other guests. The staff at the reception was very friendly and professional but the employees inside the lounge were opposite. Well, at the end they only had to refill the buffet (which they did - but only when dishes were empty) and keep the area clean (which they did - but noisy, just doing the obvious things).
Choice of drinks was perfect!
Foods weren’t a delight for our European taste-buds and after trying all warm dishes I ended up eating bread with cheese.
Seats are comfortable but far from relaxing and the best choice were the massage seats.
Overall I am undecided whether I would book it again. Compared with sitting in a restaurant it was a bargain but it was nothing memorable...Written 25 January 2020
- This lounge isn’t always open, only open for travellers 1.5 hours before flight. I was Tok early and it was closed. The lounge itself isn’t fantastic compare to all other lounges in Changi. However, it has all you needed.Written 25 November 2019
- I visited this lounge at the end of Feb shortly before taking a flight to Perth. The lounge is fairly basic, but it was ok for a quick meal prior to my flight. Don't have high expectations and you won't be disappointed.Written 12 June 2020
- This is a very good lounge which is opened to members of DBS Asia Treasures - a farly good selection of food and beverages available and the service is good - they open from 0700 to midnight - it is a good place to catch a snack and rest before boarding the planeWritten 18 October 2018
- Good lounge if you are a DBS customer. Quiet and relaxing, with good refreshments, while waiting for your flight.Written 3 February 2020