Points of Interest & Landmarks • Scenic Walking Areas
Popular things to do
- 4WD Tours
- Ports of Call Tours
- Flea & Street Markets
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Shopping Malls
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Walking Tours
- Likely to Sell Out
- Top Picks
- Speciality Museums
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Coffee & Tea Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
Top Attractions in Doha
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- I had a great day here since there were so many things to do, like camel rides, kid-sized trains, wonderful food, and amazing architecture.
It's one of the locations, in my view, that you absolutely must visit when in Qatar.
Note: You don't have to go on a tour with a guide; you can visit it on your own for free just to walk around and take it all in.Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of my favorite place in Doha. It's a complete experience right from architecture, collection, location, open public spaces.
Don't miss the Gift shop, it has amazing replicas of some of the collection as souvenirs.
As a sign of respect to local culture, would recommend to dress appropriately, ie covered knees, midriff and shoulders - sleeveless tops, dresses aren't allowed and entry might be refused.Written 2 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Incredible exhibits and gorgeous building! Highly recommended even if half of the galleries are currently closed for reconstruction.Written 20 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I can't put words to how beautiful this place is. The buildings, restaurants, setting, and all the local people. Truly a unique and exclusive experience. Highly recommended to anybody in Doha for a few days who wish to see where wealthy locals spend time hanging out and money. It is so excessive that there is AC for 100s of meters just blowing into the open air to "cool off" the surroundings (I was appalled, to say the least) but it was very interesting to see and explore.Written 22 July 2022
- I spend 2 nights in this area. It Looks like a New area, beautifully designed and organised. I f I will get a chance for sure I Would love to visit againWritten 11 August 2022
- This is an ideal place to spend a leisurely walk with the very beautiful skyline in the background. This place is so very clean and so very well maintained that it's an absolute joy coming here for a stroll.Written 17 May 2022
- If you are visiting Doha for a few days this mall with all the branded shops you can imagine can provide a respite from the heat, a very different environment (a mix between Miami and Las Vegas), and A LOT of locals with their families. As tourists, this was a cool little day excursion in nice AC when it was 51C outsideWritten 22 July 2022
- The parks in Doha are great. This one has lots of sports fields, plus a lake with water sports, a bridge over the lake with a water feature over it. On hot days, everyone has fun dashing across the bridge trying not to get soaked by the fountain overhead. There’s lots of coffee and ice cream for sale. Another park to either relax and rewind or play some sports - or both. Lots of families enjoying themselvesWritten 1 June 2022
- The Library is one of the top in the World. It is in the shape of a book. I would also suggest visiting the Heritage Library in the Basement - very rare artifacts.Written 27 July 2022
- Muhammed Yahya Taher was the Qari last year at this masjid and honestly, people were always in tears here. Tissue boxes were always near by and of course water. Qiyaam was also lovely. اللهم بارك ما شاء اللهWritten 15 May 2020
- It’s the best park with amazing Cornish view.
Visited it many times, mostly as solo and few times with friends.
It’s amazing for walks, and they had coffee shop, where you can sit and drink delicious coffee, enjoying the best view.
Peaceful place.Written 22 April 2022
- If you are after the monumental and lavish style of malls, this is not the right one, this one offers convenience with good service for the traveller, like currency exchange, mobile phone plans ( a must to have, get the basic, vodafone and ooredoo provide good packages that can be recharged), and a big convenience store like Carrefour for food and basic goods.
There are 3 sports shops with a wide variety of goods.
Easy access from the Metro station across the road, entry via car park.Written 17 June 2022
- Perfect activity for the whole family during hot weather in Doha, when outdoor activities are impossible, and a great interactive alternative for the children rather than staying on their electronic devices all day.
Staff were so helpful, patient & professional.
We enjoyed the visit.
The museum is smaller than any other (Museum of illusions) in other countries, but it was enough to spend a nice hour during the afternoon with the family.Written 7 August 2022
- 4 houses which are close by and show the historz of qatar. Nice and interesting way of showing it from slavery to the oil. Professional made and good way to get out of the hot weather. Free to enterWritten 22 March 2022
- The Falcon Souk is adjacent to Souq Waqif in Doha with lots of underground parking on site and a must see place for visitors and residents alike. Falconry is more than just a sport in Qatar and the Souk is an important centre for enthusiasts and suppliers of the sports accessories and a place where birds are auctioned for high sums. The Souk is predominately made up of shops selling the birds and equipment as well as a purpose built hospital. Only need 1 hour to visit but essential part of a visit to the main Souq Wafiq. Even for a resident who hasn’t visited for some time, it’s still an interesting place to revisit.Written 17 May 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Doha
- The best day trips from Doha according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Doha : 4 Hours Private Desert Safari | Camel Riding | Falcons | Sand Surfing
- Doha : Private Combo City Tour & Desert Safari
- (Private) Combo Doha City And Half Day Desert Safari Tour (No Hidden cost)
- (Private) Doha Night City Tours With or Without Local Meal
- Qatar : Private Half Day Desert Safari | Quad Bike | inland sea | Dune Bashing