- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
29 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- i love this place. Its completely understandable esthetic place. Not huge but u can buy the clothes from diferent brands. also drink some shakes. And around lots of restaurantsWritten 22 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A street market behind TLV mall. Interesting if you are into second hand clothing, antiques (real or fake, hard to tell) and stamps. We did a walk by and checked a couple of items for vintage cameras. 15-20 min are enough to determine whether you want to buy anything or hit the restaurants ad nearby cafes.Written 8 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Venga is a climbing gym with lots of different kind of walls to climb, there's a climbing walls according to your ability so everyone can go there .Written 24 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very enjoyable room, unique and funny, really liked it, but now I'm adding a sentence just to meet TripAdvisor's stupid minimum word countWritten 18 September 2020
- We visited for my boyfriend's birthday and had the best experience, we can't stop talking about it!
You get to disconnect from your phone and have an adventure.
So worth it!Written 28 September 2019
- I have been to escape rooms around the world, and this one is by far one of the best ones I have tried!!! We ended up going to both Walters Secret (Breaking Bad Theme) and Dark side of the art while in Israel, and loved both! We got a discount for going to their second room!!! I defiantly recommend this activity for anyone, old and young!! We were 4 adults and 2 teenagers. Gooooo have fun!!Written 6 May 2017
- Orit was such a pleasure to spend the day with! We did a walking tour of Tel Aviv and Jaffa and it was an amazing and relaxing day! She was so thoughtful and a wealth of knowledge. She was able to accommodate my last minute request and hectic schedule! Would highly recommend!Written 7 February 2020
- this place contain 5 halls and very nice place to visit in and have wonderful time mitigating friendsWritten 19 March 2020
- Great escape room ! Manager can set difficult level..good vibes. Advanced set. We did as a cuople...Written 25 December 2020
- With a rich variety of
Local and International artists and musician that have played the Zone, this unique Tel Aviv corner is a must. very welcoming vibe, great sound and sane price range at the bar- definitely a place worth hanging out - if you're in townWritten 22 April 2018
- Good food, excellent drinks, and the best roof top location and atmosphere in TLV.
Good music, (guest musicians are a fun bonus) and a GREAT Purim party.Written 5 March 2019
- The workshop was boring and the food we made was not tasty. Moreover I tried to complain by mail and phone and got no response. Very disappointedWritten 4 July 2021
- Crazy experience, something that every person should do at least once.
nice service and reasonable prices (Considering the fact you come to smash stuff)
Also no worries about getting hurt, they give you protection gear.
Have a great smash !!!!Written 17 April 2019
- We have been practicing yoga for years and have taken many yoga classes across the US and internationally. We were so pleased with the yoga classes at Bikram Yoga Israel in Tel Aviv. The teachers were highly professional and instructive and we were able to take our yoga practice to a higher level. Thank you, Bat, for your helpful instruction. We took 6 classes during our stay and we plan to return to this studio upon on our next trip to Tel Aviv. It is amazing that we can travel so many miles away and receive the benefits of yoga while traveling. The classes were nicely full of enthusiastic students in a spacious room and were rejuvenating as well as relaxing and meditative. The blend of Hebrew and English dialogue was fun. The dressing rooms and showers were quite adequate. I think Bikram himself would be proud as the classes in Tel Aviv were reflective of the Bikram that we do in the studio in Fort Lauderdale. Thank you, Etan, for enabling us to continue our yoga practice while away from home.Written 27 January 2019