- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Exciting and fun! Highly recommend!!!!!
Challenging for all family members
Made with lots of care for detailsWritten 21 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good room the riddles were creative and unique. We super recommend! The crew was very kind and welcoming, project xWritten 19 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Anedrew is so creative and patience I have learn so much from this workshop and enjoys every minute in tel aviv cityWritten 24 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were looking for something fun to do with the kids on a hot Tel Aviv afternoon. We came across Mystic Room - NYC Escape Room. It was AMAZING! We have done several escape rooms in the past and this was by far the best!
The room was very professionally designed down to every detail. The challenges were just the right difficulty for our family. The guide was perfect in waiting to give us clues when we were stuck.
We were surprised by the intricacy of the challenges and the development of the room.
We will definitely do another escape room there!Written 13 August 2021
- We came here with kids and enjoyed the "Subway Escape Room" very much. A lot of small riddles need to be solved to get out. Adults are needed, for kids it is too difficultWritten 12 August 2018
- Henry was great! He knows everything about Israel and we learned so much. We had a family group with 3 generations and he was able to make the trip meaningful for everyone!
He was patient, professional and very interesting to talk to. We learned so much and had a great time!
He took us all over Israel and made this a wonderful and stress free vacation.Written 3 August 2022
- We did the Pirate Escape with our kids (age 9-13) and had a good time. The riddles are not too difficult, but you get a nice setting.Written 27 December 2018
- Itwas a lot of fun. You can choose to play many different popular games on different systems. It's great for testing out newer games or just hanging out. It's a great way to get away from the hustle of the city. Staff is helpful and accomodating and patrons are chill. Great atmosphere
I wish the had it in more cities in this contryWritten 7 March 2018