- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
125 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 125
What travellers are saying
- Staff is warm and inviting. The store smells nice and is beautifully designed and stands out in Jaffa. All clothing is handmade and the quality and attention to detail are outstanding.Written 21 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A unique, interesting art workshop, situated in an authentic Ottoman structure, such that can be rarely be visited elsewhere in Old Jaffa, so it's worth entering even merely to understand how people lived there in the past 500 years. The handmade jewelry are very beautiful, prepared using a unique method, and the service in the shop is exquisite. Go take a look!Written 25 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of my favorite highlights of visiting Tel Aviv is going to Yaniv Jewelry. Shai has so many beautiful pieces that it’s hard to choose. He helps you select the most appropriate and beautiful pieces and you always leave happy with the excellent and personalized customer service. I can’t wait to go back! Thank you Shai!Written 22 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Forget about souvenir shops or bookstore if you’re looking for some nice postcards to send back home. Just head to The PhotoHouse and problem solved! Bought 10 postcards there :)Written 4 February 2019
- The museum covers the Yemenite jeweler's craft - a dyeing trait. And also the journey of the Jews that immigrated from Yemen to Israel from the 19th century on.
The crafting of jewels from silver threads is amazing to see and makes you value these wonderful jewels even more
This is a must see if in JaffaWritten 8 July 2022
- My girlfriend is a designer, so I guess that you can imagine how much nervous I was searching for the best engagement ring for proposing her to marry me.
I was looking for something unique and completely different from the traditional engagement ring.
I found Kwinter thanks to another satisfied customer of them. Tal and Lee, were super friendly, professional, and patient. They were asking great questions for guiding me to the best outcome. Eventually, I chose to propose with 3 rings (proposing with one is sooo 2020 :)
I chose different shape and color for each ring and the outcome was breathtaking!
The whole customer experience was outstanding, they were very communicative, kept on updating me on the progress everyday.
Eventually, she said YES, so I guess that they've succeeded with their task.
Thank you Tal & Lee, see you on the next ring ;)Written 10 July 2020
- This place was easy to find, and Raphael was patient, and very friendly in helping me find what I was looking for. He offered me refreshments, and explained the making and meaning of each item that I was interested in or curious about. The store was amazing, and with art and craftsmanship that I had never seen before. Exquisite taste and high quality pieces were everywhere, making my experience there super comfortable a making this store/place somewhere that I would certainly be returning to whenever visiting Tel Aviv. Thanks, Raphael for being so kind, friendly and professional. Cheers, Randy.Written 31 May 2022
- Wonderful store, amazing people and superb products. I bought a bunch of stuff in advance of my new daughter being born - all high quality. To this day, I am still using the Baby Teva "An Ounce of Prevention" room spray to make my home office smell fantastic. This stuff is GOOD !!!Written 9 November 2020
- The staff are terrific , friendly and helpful. They have a unique product and great service. They helped me design a piece by phone and even helped me keep it a secret from my wife until the day she got it (and loved it)Written 26 October 2021
- Passed by this intriguing shop while walking on Dizengoff street and saw some incredible pieces of jewelry. All the pieces are thoughtfully made using 18k gold with interesting diamonds and stones. Super unique!Written 14 February 2020
- А cozy gift shop with cute t-shirts, bags, mugs, jewelry and more. Nice design! I will definitely come again.Written 17 September 2019
- After months of searching for an engagement ring, even purchasing a ring from a different studio only to send it back, I found Contour. All of the jewelry made by Contour was the perfect style that matched my now Wife's esthetic: minimalist with an art deco, mid century modern flair. My wife loved the engagement ring so much we bought a nesting ring as the wedding band. You can spend years looking for the right ring but in the end, you'll probably be sold something that comes with a huge flashy cut stone that is terribly expensive, and looks no different than the ring bought at a mall jewelry store. To each their own, but that particular style makes a statement about how much money you've spent, not about how well you know your partner. If you want something different that stands out from the typical engagement ring, look no further.
Also you won't find better customer service with Contour's staff (Thank you Gallit!). They are extremely helpful and prompt in their communication, even though they can be an entire 24 hours ahead in a different time zone. The shipping only took about a week or so to arrive! Don't be fooled by what the wedding industry is trying to sell you!Look at what Contour has to offer, you will be very pleased.Written 18 February 2020
- I visit this shop every time I am in Israel. Beautiful, unique designs and products that have a soul. I strongly reccomend.Written 20 November 2019
- I visited the gallery with a group of 7 friends from the States.
Not only was Amnon (The owner and artist) tremendously generous with his time and advise of places to see in the area we were also able to buy Beautiful presents for our friends and family and some useful artsy things for ourselves.
Make sure he points out the pastry shop across the street.Written 8 September 2019
- We had a good choice of ancient maps and religious old drawings, so we found what we were looking for.Written 7 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Tel Aviv