Historic Walking Areas • Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- We have hiked the path with a group of people at the age of 60th & 70th. We started at the top parking lot to the bottom parking lot. Despite rather short walk (3KM) for some of the group members it was difficult due to lot of uneven stairs. We loved the nature scenery. On the path here are several small springs surrounded with trees. Some areas are used for ancient agriculture practice by residents from the area.Written 24 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The hike was stunning and different enough to be exciting. We enjoyed the climbing and the unbelievable scenery. We had a hard time finding our car at the end of the circular trail. The path back to the parking area is not marked at the end and we found it very confusing. Maybe it rubbed out in the rain? Luckily we met up with a group with a guide who helped us out. You can always go back the way you came in, but it might be hard to climb down the rocks. Otherwise it was awesome! I would take any of my children over the age of 8 there.Written 27 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- One of the newer National Parks, it provides beautiful vistas of Jerusalem and the Judean desert. A unique site where debris from the Mount is sifted with amazing findings. EnjoyWritten 8 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- One of the most interesting but difficult hiking spots in Israel.Leading from the plateau of Judean Desert to the Dead Sea, Starting 21 Century, going back to the first revolt
Start your trip going to the Dead Sea from Road #90 on the 257th Kilometer go east on the Green path after walking one kilometertake the black path of DRAGOT CANYON (Darja) Visit on the way the Bar-Kochva cavesThan take the Blue path to Mizpe Shalem.You must have drinking water,good map,hat,and good walking shoesWritten 29 December 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem
- These experiences are best for hiking trails in Jerusalem:
- Private Tour of Jerusalem
- Masada Sunrise, Ein Gedi & Dead Sea from Tel Aviv & Jerusalem
- ExtremeClub Adventure attractions, tracks & canyons of isarel
- GoKedem 5-Day Private All-Inclusive Cross-Israel Adventure
- GoKEDEM Premium Off-Road Masada & Deadsea Adventure from Jerusalem