Multi-day Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
45 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 45
What travellers are saying
- Elchi is so much more than just a tour guide. By the end of our trip he had become our teacher, our protector, and, above all, our friend. He goes out of his way to make every moment special to those travelling with him, whether by sharing a Shabbat dinner with his family, providing amazing food and drink recommendations, organizing wine tastings (he knows EVERYTHING about Israeli wines!), or just talking to him about the history of and day-to-day life in Israel. He is a wealth of information and your trip will be all the better for booking him. I will make sure to see him on my next visit to Israel. Thank you for everything!Written 5 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I spent 7 full days with Sasha Zoiref as our private tour guide in Israel and would enthusiastically recommend him to anyone!
(Just for context, my wife and I are both teachers in the US; I teach ancient history while she teaches theatre.)
From a technical perspective, Sasha was highly professional and knowledgeable, as well as a skilled English speaker. Transportation was very comfortable in a large minivan (~6 passenger seats) with AC.
Perhaps more importantly though, from a human perspective, Sasha was funny and thoughtful. For example, he had bottled water for us in the car every morning and would frequently offer to take pictures of us. He never rushed us and allowed us to take our time exploring the sites. He gladly sent us additional recommendations for places to eat or things to do outside of normal touring times, helped us find a decent place to do our laundry, and allowed us to pick his brain about anything, including the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Sasha genuinely listened to us from start to finish and paid careful attention to details to make our trip as enjoyable and memorable as possible. Thank you Sasha!!Written 7 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tala Tours has again exceeded our expectations! From the airport assistance, professional tour guides, assistants, and drivers, excellent hotels we stayed at, they really made sure our pilgrimage tour was worth every penny paid for. Special mention to Loai (our guide in Jordan), Sudqi Hawash and Ashraff (guide and driver in Israel), Rami and Alaa (guide and tour coordinator in Egypt), my heartfelt thank you to all of you! So far, it was the best! Our guests had the time of their lives. I will always go back to Israel as this country has a special place in my heart. And not to forget Jordan and Egypt, too! Kudos Tala Tours! Kudos Mohammed! :)Written 7 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When you're visiting a nation you've read and dreamed of all your life, you want a capable, qualified consummate tour guide, and we were privileged to find all that and more in Boaz Malachi, a genuine Sabra. He not only was engaging, fun at times yet serious for those many moments where it called for a more sacred setting. He would augment the historical significance of a momentous stop in Israel with Scripture reading, which he passionately shared. Boaz is intuitive and creative enough that if a church group of sojourners had someone slated to read a Bible passage, he was quick to let that happen.
We not only felt comfortable and at ease with Boaz but also incredibly safe! For people who think the Middle East is all fraught with terror and anxiety, this is not the case in Israel, and Boaz makes certain that his guests feel a relaxed and secure presence. There was never a question among us like "what's happening now?" or "where are we going?" We always knew what was happening, plus, he would take the time to answer every question from our group. Boaz Malachi has a way of creating lasting and meaningful memories. I've recommended him freely for the past two years to whomever is planning their once-in-a-lifetime trip to Israel. The fact that our tour organizer said on more than one occasion "This is my best tour guide" made us that much more blessed. Thank you, Boaz, and may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bless you and your family always!Written 23 April 2020
- I'm very satisfied, only best recommendations! Good bus service, safety and virtuosity driving to all destinations.Written 26 June 2019
- Iddo is hands down the best tour guide we've ever had, anywhere in the world. He made my family's first trip to Israel a memorable one. We spent 3 days with Iddo in June 2022 and had an amazing time closing out our week in Israel. With a 9-year old and 7-year old as part of the group, it's no easy task to make sure that everyone stays interested and excited about the day ahead. We only scratched the surface with day trips to Jerusalem, the North (Caesarea, Haifa and Acre), and Masada and the Dead Sea, so we're eagerly plotting our next visit. We can't recommend Iddo enough and look forward to seeing him again in 2023.Written 5 August 2022
- We had Haim Ohana guide us through Jerusalem at a team spirit building day from the office. Haim's professionalism and warm and pleasant attitude were significant and had huge, good impact on the whole trip.
Thanks to him we got to know different places in Jerusalem that I doubt we'd find out by ourselves.
I can't recommend Haim's tour guide enough! I have no doubt the next time I'm gonna have a trip to Jerusalem, the only your guide I'm gonna ask for is Haim.Written 6 December 2019
- The visit to Israel from start to finish was amazing. Everything we needed was provided for and our tour guide was phenomenal. Definitely would book with them again for future visits.Written 27 June 2022
- Yoel is the Guide of my 4 groups every year in Israel. I vê tried others until find him.
The best of all we tested. Very intelligent, hard worker, kind and flexible.
Speaks 4 languages.
I totally recommmendWritten 17 March 2020
- Ozzie was such a wonderful tour guide. We are a family of 4, our daughters are 12 and 15, we travelled to Israel December 2019. She was very informative, easy to work with, and really thought ahead to find things that we would want to do. We had such insightful conversations,laughed a lot and our daughters loved participating. Most of all, she was such a warm and friendly guide and kept all of us engaged and happy.
I could not recommend her any more, she was wonderful and added so much to our vacation.Written 29 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Jerusalem:
- Private Jerusalem Departure Transfer - Hotel/Accommodation to Tel Aviv Airport
- Private Jerusalem Departure Transfer - Hotel/Accommodation to Airport
- Jerusalem to Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Transfer from Jerusalem to Herzlia
- Private Transfer from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv