- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- The remnants of Herodion, Masada and Caesarea are places you must visit in Israel. Each was conceived by King Herod more than 2,000 years ago and it is remarkable how much of each site survives today. King Herod's vision, and his capacity for design, engineering and construction are simply off-the-chart.Written 21 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a small park situated along a quiet stream with lots of picnic tables sitting under shady trees. It seems to be a popular spot for families. We visited to see the ruins of a Crusader fortified farm called Acqua Bella that dates from 1160. The front wall standing 12m high is pretty impressive. There are more rooms and ruins to explore inside although the site itself is not large. Since the ruin is located within the national park, you have to pay the full entrance fee of 22 shekels per person to see it. It’s a 15 minute walk along the stream to reach the ruin. The ruin was empty when we were there on a weekday afternoon so we had the whole place to ourselves. There’s lots of parking and toilets too.Written 18 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very interesting place with great historic story. And beautiful view of surroundings amoung which Jeruzalem. Plan 30-45 minuts for a visitWritten 1 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- One of the newer National Parks, it provides beautiful vistas of Jerusalem and the Judean desert. A unique site where debris from the Mount is sifted with amazing findings. EnjoyWritten 8 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem
- These places are best for national parks in Jerusalem:See more national parks in Jerusalem on Tripadvisor