Historical & Heritage Tours • Walking Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Our Khopra Danda trek was amazing! We spent great days with our guide called Indra who was very friendly, helpful and profesional. Also the porter was very kind. The owner Nirajan was very helpful talking via whatsapp helping us to prepare the trek the days before. We booked it via online and met with him in Kathmandu.Written 8 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Oh such a fantastic trek.
Im impressed from the knowledge of the guides and they made it a wonderful experience and become friends.
Will definitely see them next time again when we come to this wonderful country.Written 2 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went to Annapurna base camp with this company in 2018. The service was excellent and trip was very organized .staff are friendly.Written 17 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My trek to the Langtang valley with Tenjin Eco Trek will forever be one of my most treasured memories. After completing our journey with our fearless leader Chhime, a Langtang local and trekking guide for Tenjin Eco Trek, I will never trek without a local guide again. Tenjin Eco Trek is not only professional, knowledgeable and so kind, they are passionate about what they do and that is shown through every second of our experience. Unlike the majority of trekking companies we found in Nepal, Tenjin Eco Trek ALWAYS pairs trekkers with a local guide from the area to ensure the best experience possible. Our trek was seamless due to the fact that Chhime was a local. He knew the best places to stay, eat and off the beaten path areas to visit. Along the way we ran into his friends and family that shared local stories, myths and invited us to local ceremonies. We truly felt at home in the Langtang valley with Tenjin Eco Trek. I would highly recommend this company over and over to anyone looking to trek in Nepal. Thank you a million times over Tenjin, I will be backWritten 28 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My friends and I were trekking with the team in Annapurna base camp. The guide and porters (kiran, yadab and Rajesh) are helpful , professional and they can speak fluent English which has provide a lot of convenient to us. They always taking care of our health ,safety and make sure we have enough rest during the hike. The team also has teach us and let us experience on the local things ( foods , nature knowledge and etc). Overall , it was very nice experience and enjoyable trekking trip with themWritten 17 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Dear MR Pokhrel,
I had a wonderful trip to Everest Base Camp. Thank you for all your services such as Guide/Porter/Accommodation/flight ticket/travel information etc. I can tell you that I found all the services offered by your company as excellent. I am very happy to recommend your company to everyone. I am looking forward to do next trekking (May be Annapurna Base Camp) with you in near future. Thank you Bishnu & Team.
joseph neosWritten 24 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My wife and I went with Churen Himal Treks for an Everest Base Camp trek. They made an extraordinary experience that much more memorable. You will have nothing to worry about once you decide to go with Churen.
We were in good hands at all times and they always went out of the their way to make our trip safe and as enjoyable as possible.CHT guide has more knowledge of our safety and himalays. We stayed in the best places (clearly, still no luxury but always warm and very pleasant) and our guide and porters were of the highest level of professionalism.An honest tour operator company in Nepal.Written 6 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It’s been on my bucket list for as long as I remembered trek to EBC. And here we are attaching the missing memories that had been exciting in my head over and over again. The majestic views of Everest, Ama Dablam, and surrounding mountain tops were amazing something I will remember forever. Thanks to the family of Himalayan Little Buddha Treks and Expedition who offered their best and took care of all the arrangements. I would recommend this trekking company for anyone wishing to undertake one of their treks.Written 8 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kathmandu
- These experiences are best for hiking trails in Kathmandu:
- Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 Days
- Nagarkot Sunrise View and Day Hiking from Kathmandu
- Everest Base Camp Trek
- Day hike to White Gumba in Kathmandu
- Nagarkot Trekking in Kathmandu Nepal (1 Night / 2 Days)