4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours • Motorcycle Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
53 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 53
What travellers are saying
- Great Company, super professional, very friendly and helpfull. It was great pleasure for me to work with Sujan. Very good communication by e-mail and whatsapp.
The bike I orderd 3 month before, was just ready in the time we appointed.. I took a Hero XPulse and rode 2.500 km nearly trouble free. Only the seat was very hard and uncomfortable for long distance riding. . But there is an new comfortable seat on the market since some month and I think Sujan will solve this problem, as he solves every problem..Written 17 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had one of the best travelling experience ever! Our iterinary comprised Kathmandu, Lumbini and Pokhara. Our Guide Dhrupa and Driver Gobindhan were extremely caring and helpful in every possible way. Guide's Knowledge of the places was excellent and his ability to converse allowed us to understand about the rich culture of Nepal well. My mum and I were very well taken care of right from the beginning till the last minute we left for our flight. We feel extremely touched by the hospitality and warmth we received. It was once in life time experience. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family. Cheers :)Written 4 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had travelled to Nepal in Dec 2019 This time we come to Nepal for the Annapurna Base camp. Of course we appoint Golden Nepal Holidays travel agency for the arrangement. We very happy and excited to go for the shortest trek. We are very tired during the trek. All the meal and accommodation during the trek are well organise. We special thanks to Mr Santosh, our guide Lokendra Rai and 2 porters. They are very helpful during the whole trek. Due to we had arrived one more day to Annapurna Base camp so we decided to take helicopter down to Pokhara. Then Mr Santosh had rearrange our itinerary for our comfortable trip. I like the hotel in Pokhara and Kathmandu. Very comfortable and clean hotel. I strongly recommend those traveller like adventure can join the trekking to Annapurna Base camp. This is the one of the best trekking in Nepal. Thanks so much to Golden Nepal Holiday to Nepal to let us have a memorable trip.Written 13 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- In November I completed my first trek in Nepal having never hiked at altitude before. I feel very fortunate to have been with Adventure Thamserku who were more than up to the task of getting us through safely. We were supplied with a sleeping bag and jackets and they were high quality and WARM!! And the warm bowl of water for a bird bath at the end of every day was very welcome.
There was a great emphasis on safety - we had multi-day stops to ensure we were safely acclimatising. Every meal was preceded with a reminder to ‘washy washy’ as alcohol gel was passed around. The Katadyn water filter they used was very quick and effective - I didn’t once use my water tablets, and at breakfast, lunch and dinner our Sherpa’s had freshly filtered water we could use to fill up our water bottles. Our Sherpas were always friendly and happy to help (and loved a good game of Uno). The tea houses were clean and actually surprisingly comfortable with good food.
I’m so glad my first Nepalese hike was to Gokyo Lakes. It was so rewarding completing this hike and it’s such a beautiful part of the world, especially with the way the scenery changes as we ascended each day moving from Lukla to Renjo La.
I would highly recommend Dawa and his team at Adventure Thamserku if you’re wanting to hike in this region. Can’t wait for the next adventure!Written 12 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We did the Ghorepani Poon Hill trek this past month in Nepal. It was a great experience and we saw some beautiful views and staying in wonderful lodges along the way. Elephant Tours was very helpful and professional and made the experience very easy and fun. I would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Nepal!Written 26 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My husband and I did the Langtang-Gosaikund -Helambu trekking with Narayan Pandey, a guide from Gorka. It was our third trip to Nepal. We had a wonderful time mainly thanks to Narayan. He’s a very professional, intelligent and trustworthy guy , speaks very good English and is good fun, always smiling and in a good mood. When there was a sudden change in the weather, he adapted our schedule accordingly. We never experienced the slightest headache due to the altitude since Narayan made sure we never climbed more than 500m a day. At places were accommodation was tight, he sent along a porter to secure a room for us. We intend to go trekking with him again.We very much recommend Narayan to other travellers because we think he can really make a difference!Written 23 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I am very satisfied with the pick up service of Jatra Travels. Last time, it was from Tribhuvan International Airport to my home. They have timely service with co-operative staffs. I recommend everyone for Jatra Travels.Written 12 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- best tour ever... i took 12 people to base camp with Dawa and his team and they went over and above everyday to help support and make it the best experience ever...Written 19 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- On short notice, I booked the Kathmandu Day tour. My guide, Tashi Lama was fantastic. After escaping the hectic traffic in Kathmandu (no small feat) we climbed, rode through small villages, and managed to find some fun single-track. There had been plenty of rain recently, so the roads and paths were muddy, but Tashi and I had a great time.
All in all, I had a great day, and would happily book with Nepal Mountain Bike Tours again!Written 8 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A fantastic trekking company.
The website clearly states what is on offer, and whatever was promised was delivered.
The accommodation was as good as it gets in the Himalayas, which isn't saying much; all food and lodging were included in the price.
I had an excellent guide who was fully committed to the trip and frequently suggested side trips that others might not have considered.
As the sun rose, I reached Base Camp and we climbed Kala Pattar at 5500m, where we had spectacular views of Everest and the surrounding mountains.
A once-in-a-lifetime experience with an unforgettable view.Written 4 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Over the last 20 years I made over ten trips to Nepal for trekking, the last three of them I organized through Chandra and his company Himalayan Diamond Adventures. So this speaks for itself (Manaslu-Tsum in 21, 3-passes trek in 2018, Mera Peak in 2016).
What makes him special ist the combination of great mountain knowledge, outstanding logistical skills and great consistent communication. Rarely you will find these three things combined on this level. And for a joyfull trekking you will need all three, because you want to be safe, be able to react to unexpected issues (there is always one in every mountain trip) and complete your trip.
There are way more highlights and delights in the way Chandra works, but I leave it to anyone to find this out for themselfes.
With all my experience I can say that I will always choose Chandra as a guide for trekking and mountaineering in Nepal.Written 30 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I cant describe how incredible trek experience it was. I am felling so lucky to describe the majestic and breathtaking views i encountered during trek. Every moment I found myself on different world far from the crowd. Just imagine how you feel when you were surrounded by the snow caped mountain.
Citynguides did their best to provide well organised, fun, safe trek. Guide Dave was so friendly and knowledgeable and porter Tashi was so gentle and kind to us. They are part of making the Everest base camp trek successful.
I am so pleased to book with this company. I would like to highly recommend Citynguides. Choosing Nepalese company is always best idea for great experience in Nepal.
Once again thanks Citynguides family. See you on next trip.Written 12 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We are so proud today, because luckily we have chosen this Nepal Himalayas Trekking company for our 14 days Everest base camp trek. Me & my friend very happy to get experience trekking guide & porter (Sherpa) for our trip in Everest region. Our guide & porter are so lovely, kind and helpful. We have a chance to learn many Nepali words too. Nepal Himalayas Trekking company provides excellent services along very reasonable cost for our Everest base camp trek. We have lots of fun up to last minute of our Nepal's journey. This is our first trip in Nepal. And now we are ready to say will come back again then will again join this trekking agency in Nepal for our next trip. Thank you very much Prakash the owner of Nepal Himalayas Trekking, who operates our amazing trip in Nepal. This travel company is really trustworthy & highly recommended trekking company of Nepal.
See you soon in Nepal.
Robert .Written 29 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Most probably the best trekking company in Nepal. Really happy with the service provided. Hope they keep this going.Written 23 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.