- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- A former palace, now a library based on the collection of General Kaiser SJB Rana, son of the earlier Maharajah.
Houses some old books and manuskripts but much must have been lost over time due to the lack of care and mis management.
Where a fine sword and shield should hang is now a chinese toy copy.
Still a a place to visit as less n less of the real historical Kathmandu exists.
Books they have, may need to search and abit dusty but fun.
If studying anything on Nepal a good place to visit. Can always go to garden of dreams otherwise which is basicly next door.Written 3 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- located at the Nepal’s biggest business complex “United World Trade Center” in Tripureswor, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Good for exhibitions, trade fairs and seminars as per their concept. We had conduct 3 days of exhibitions, fairs...Written 22 December 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My experience with Deb from Shalom tours was a very good one. Deb is professional, available to help at any time and most importantly, has a kind heart. Meeting Lama and other agency staff made me realize this whole agency is made of real good people. Deb helped me with tourist board invitation for visa on arrival, and also with satellite device while trekking. Recommended ++ !!Written 19 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Friendliness and hospitality of the staffs makes this travel agency very praiseworthy. Very knowledgable on their field and prices are reasonable. They made our family visit to Pokhara very memorable with detailed information and travel management. Anyone looking for a travel agency in Nepal/Kathmandu, give these guys a chance; you won't regret it.Written 12 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.