- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- I was lucky enough to stumble across this place while wandering back to my hotel in Thamel. It's easy to find, just above the 'Everest Irish pub'. They have a different film on every night and are always open to suggestions about the schedule. The staff are very friendly and knowledgable about films. Drop by to see your favourite recent films and a few classics you'd forgotten about while enjoying a drink or two from the bar downstairs. Anyway, for the cheap, cheap price, it sure beats watching TV in you ur hotel room.Written 4 January 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I visited this venue to see the latest Marvel film about Spider-Man last night. The theater was packed with enthusiastic fans, but the seats were easy to find and comfortable. So is the viewing experience with excellent projection and sound.
The venue could use infrastructure improvement. Only half the escalators worked and late night exit was convoluted.Written 19 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Looking for an exciting shopping experience this is not the place. A boating shopping collection and not worth the time nor effort. Out dated shops and no imagination in marketingWritten 24 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- There are alot of things CDC could change starting with the management skills. it's not the first time they have cancelled the show after we have arrived here to watch the show. We are business man working really hard. it's very rare that we get time for ourselves. finally when we are out after spending alot of money on Petrol and taxi we don't expect going home without watching the show. you guys should really work alot on your cinemas because if you see in long run you guys will be a flop Hall really soon. Anyways I just wanted you guys to know that I couldn't be more disappointed today. Sadly today you guys have definitely lost a loyal customer to your brand. I am going to make sure non of my friends, business associate or my family visits this Hall ever again until you guys feel sorry about what you have done and improve your management.
Can't ever be more disappointed.Written 30 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.