- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- We were travelling to Zimbabwe for our honeymoon and used Nyuchi Safari's to book two portions of our trip, A five night stay at Rhino Safari camp on Kariba and a 2 night stay at Sable Sands in Hwange.
From the very beginning our experience was exceptional. The best way I can described it is personalised care. Michelle did everything in her power to understand what we were looking for to find the perfect fit and she hit the nail on the head. She understood our budget constraints but managed to find us locations that made us feel special and very spoilt
Every step of the process was made as simple and hassle free as possible with online payment options available and dealing with a single point of contact but we also felt fully informed and were given loads of information and options.
Having been born and raised in Zimbabwe, I have pretty high expectations and have had some wonderful experiences. Michelle managed to organise us an itinerary for Hwange and Kariba that managed to rate as some of the best I've ever had. This made taking my new wife back to the place I was born and raised, for the first time, an absolute dream.
Thanks Michelle and Nyuchi for an amazing experience, we will definitely be back in the future.Written 9 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our group of 8 Chinese American booked 4 days of transfer services with Wengayi with ease. The ride from Harare to Nyanga to Great Zimbabwe to Bulawayo was safe and high recommended. Renting a car and driving in Zimbabwe might be tough and expensive, but with Guides and Shuttle, you have nothing to worry about. The communication via whatsapp was easy and informative. If you are worried about driving in Zimbabwe, please consider his excellent service!Written 25 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Traveled as a group of 8 friends and hired a Toyota Quantum Omnibus from Click Drive car rental services,it was a self drive package at unlimited mileage.We explored great Zimbabwe ruins in Masvingo province,proceeded to Matopos hils where we paid a visit to Cecil John Rhodes grave site,then finally Victoria falls.We received excellent service from Click Drive,they gave us advice on where to stay,constant communication to make sure our vehicle is in good condition.Written 30 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Harare
- These experiences are best for transportation in Harare:
- Harare International Airport Transfers
- Private Transfer from Harare to Harare International Airport (HRE)
- Transfer to and from Harare's Robert Gabriel International Airport
- Private Transfer from Harare International Airport (HRE) to Harare
- Harare Exclusive Chauffeur Services