- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Received 18” of new snow for day one of four. Fantastic tree, alpine, and transition skiing. Fresh lines every run. I was old, slow guy on our trip and even I got face shots. Reg has a very friendly service oriented team including lead guide, tail guides, cook, and cat driver. Super positive, fun atmosphere. Safety first but then emphasis was on getting our group amazing runs. Lodge is warm and comfortable. Good meals, snacks and apres. Large outdoor hot tub is restorative (amazing) after skiing legs off every day.Written 5 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Popped in to do a tasing - newish company, and reception area for tasting. Great fun. Tried all 8 beers on tap (between 4 of us) - some very nice , 1 or 2 awful (I won't say which!), $15 for 4 beers (about 1/3rd pint ech one) - good fun and a pleasant stopWritten 23 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Jim and Coco do a wonderful job teaching paragliding and encouraging visitors and locals to "look up" and take to the air.Written 9 September 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mount Currie
- The top attractions to visit in Mount Currie are: See all attractions in Mount Currie on Tripadvisor