*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This is a family orientated place. Plenty activities for children and adults. The shops are a bit limited but good. They lack ATM though as there is only one banks ATM there. Otherwise its clenm and safe.Written 16 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful surprise with cool avenues of trees. Interesting trees from Jurassic period and a Hiroshima Peace Legacy alcove with trees that are descended from those near ground zero.Written 17 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our family if 6 (mom and dad included) had an awesome time.
Great way to enjoy some quality time together and burn of some energy.
Friendly staff, clean premises, great experience.Written 11 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have stayed here several times and are never disappointed. Favourite is the Queen Room...light and spacious. Fridges in the rooms would be welcomed but the owners have at least put a small communal fridge in the corridor.Written 20 February 2020
- Post marathon race, I was treated to a wonderful day of pampering at The Gingkos Petite Spa. I had the Deep Tissue Sports Massage, which was just the pain relief I needed with my muscles still a little stiff from the race. Next was the ELIM MediHeel foot treatment, which is designed to hydrate and boost circulation. I arrived to an intimate gem of relaxation. The charming facilities are in a classic Cape Dutch style. You can expect a calm environment with really attentive staff. I appreciate the first class service from the excellent therapists. Afterwards I felt like sleeping. The treatment is aiding my recovery and easing muscle tension. Thank you to Peter, Zoe and the team. I will definitely go back.Written 15 June 2023
- Spent an hour (then again a few days later) playing virtual reality. My 8-year-old enjoyed exploring under the sea most of all, while my 11-year-old like the job/career game. The owner takes the time to explain how to play the games and help along the way if needed. It was really fun to try it out!
It's worth calling ahead to book a time, since they only have two stations.Written 15 January 2018
- After having had great fun here at two previous occasions (January 2018 & May 2019) and in bringing both local and international friends, I was disappointed in the disrepair of the karts this time. On my first lap, my whole steering rack came loose, forcing me to stop and change karts. Thankfully with no adverse effects. My second kart had the gas pedal jammed on and the breaks were really bad. There was also a leak in the fuel tank on one of my friends karts, and another where the tyres were pretty bad. I really enjoy the karting here, but feel the wear and tear on the karts is a little worrying and quite frankly dangerous and cause for some serious consideration for a return experience. To add to this, the attitude of the staff to safety; both in their lack of communicating a proper safety briefing (explaining only the flags is not a safety briefing) and their own "antics" on the track do not a proper example for anyone coming here.
I really enjoy karting, have had a lot of fun here before and hope they can improve on safety and staff attitude points once again.Written 19 January 2020
- Ster Kinekor at Cavendish Square, which incidentally has the most disgusting men's toilets imaginable, has a fabulous Prestige Cinema. The reclining chairs are so comfortable and set a good distance apart: it's the only way to enjoy public cinema! The menu is limited though which is disappointing.Written 3 December 2019
- There are not many tempin bowling options left in Cape Town and they are generally fully booked over weekends. This is a pleasant exception,Written 8 August 2018
- I booked the 60 Minute Full body Massage as a Gift for two special People
They really enjoyed the experience and could not stop speaking of it,
I really enjoyed it as i saved Money,
Thank youWritten 1 July 2019
- I had the 30 minute happy feet treatment with a added foot soak, thoroughly enjoyed it and found it very relaxing.Written 10 August 2017
- This is a very 'local' shopping centre that certainly services the needs of the people around Kenilworth. I took 16 young students there for a visit and they thoroughly enjoyed their time. It certainly has specific shops catering for specific people, but it is a pleasure spending time in there.Written 11 October 2016
- I finally got round to visiting this store on a friend's recommendation and was thrilled I made the time. It's definitely a niche interest but if you're interested in old and unique books in any field related to Southern Africa (they only stock books with some sort of connection to Southern Africa) then you'll love visiting this store.
The owner is very knowledgeable about the wide variety of books the store has available. My interest is more in the South African history/politics side of things but they seem to have quite a lot of sports material too.
The age of some of the available books is amazing - they have some really interesting items of historical value from the Boer War, early SA politics, struggle books banned during apartheid etc.
The pricing seemed fair considering how hard to find some of these out of print books can be. Parking was easy, Harfield isn't as busy as CBD or Atlantic Seaboard.Written 28 May 2018
- If you looking for a well priced and absolutely amazing massage float combination this is the place to try out!!!Written 14 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Claremont
- The most popular things to do in Claremont with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Claremont on Tripadvisor
Claremont Attractions Information