- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
206 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 206
What travellers are saying
- Good food, lovely building. Staff were nice and the day of racing was excellent. Could not ask for more, just make sure you are well turned out.Written 6 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Taylor park is a great place to go, my daughter loves it, it really helps her cope with her autism, lots of quiet places if she gets overwhelmed, however we have been to the cafe twice as she has gotten hungry and wanted Nutella and toast and twice we were told the grills were switched off, the second time was at 1:40pm which in my eyes is a little early as they shut at 4pm.Written 4 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent tour of Aintree Racecourse led by Jane Clarke. She was so knowledgeable and her enthusiasm for horse racing and for the Grand National race was impressive. Fascinating tripWritten 22 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went today with my 14 month old, had something to eat which was nice, they actually monitor and try to keep older kids out of the baby section which not many do, friendly staff, well done.Written 26 May 2019
- Sadly a little neglected over time. Lake has been allowed to silt up over the years and is polluted. Paths can be muddy after rain and needs to be given a facelift.Written 22 September 2019
- New features with great laser tag equipment, based on the fortnite game, friendly staff, well planned out site,Written 11 February 2020
- Me and my toddler son went here for his friends birthday in late March 2022, and it was lovely! A charming place, with very friendly staff and good facilities. He had the chicken nuggets meal (tasty and a good sized portion) before borrowing a fancy dress (Hulk) costume to wear (from their many outfits on offer) and played in the ball pit. We had a lovely afternoon, parking was easy (park in the car park next door and ask for a pass when you go in) and we will definitely return with friends very soon!Written 5 April 2022
- we spent a nice 45 minutes walk after having afternoon tea at the neighbouring hotel. stunning and peaceful beautiful and the dog had a lovely time toWritten 14 August 2021
- We regularly go to play away as its very friendly and only £5 to get in.Limited play to two hrs at busy times but always a good time for the children,and i can have a cuppa and read the paper in peace!A great selection of things to do for all differing age ranges.Written 21 March 2017
- This is a really good place to take football mad children my 11 son and my 3 year old grandson loved it was only going to see but stayed for 3 hours very good not expensive eitherWritten 5 April 2016
- We got in the queue but they said it was full & had to come back in an hour. We came back about 65 minutes later & they said that the pool was due to shut in 30 minutes! We did go in as we were all ready to go.
The pool itself was fine. There’s a wave machine & a couple of slides. All pretty clean.Written 12 May 2019
- I rang the place up to see if you have to book online or can just turn up, i got advised to book online as there is still limited capacity due to the pandemic. I booked online & paid. Soon as we got there car park was chaotic nowere to park then when we went inside it was absolutely rammed not one table left to sit. I said to the lady behind the counter how come it's this busy I thought it was limited capacity? to which she said everybody has booked in the last ten minutes!
Not enough staff then towards end of session a girl wiping down every table with the same cloth! No social distance whats so ever and far to hot in there.Written 28 July 2021
- We had a fantastic day out with the boys here, great fun for all the family no matter your ability. It was raining the day we visited and still had a great time.Written 28 August 2020
- The price are so over priced ! The queue for food to ages and they forgot our order 🤬. By the time our food came our fries we cold and the burger wasn’t cooked properly. However the ice cream and drinks are so good 😊 my kids really enjoyed their ice cream but prices could be a bit cheaperWritten 12 August 2022
- First visit to a casino I didn’t play as it’s not my thing but enjoyed the atmosphere of it and everyone was friendly and very helpful. My husband didn’t know how to play roulette table and advised him to play the machine to get used to it. Someone came and helped us to work it and was very helpful. Drinks were reasonably priced too and we had already eaten but next time we go we will definetly have food. My husband did win about £30 so that was goodWritten 31 January 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Merseyside