Things to Do in Reykjavik
Browse by Category
ZAR 985.51 per adult
Popular: Booked by 958 travellers!
ZAR 2,453.89 per adult
Popular: Booked by 2 223 travellers!
Top Attractions in Reykjavik
Concerts & Shows
2. Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre
8 668 reviews
ZAR 3,386.15 per adult
Popular: Booked by 784 travellers!
ZAR 1,839.21 per adult
Popular: Booked by 6 751 travellers!
ZAR 2,517.10 per adult
Popular: Booked by 4 808 travellers!
ZAR 1,542.93 per adult
Popular: Booked by 519 travellers!
Types of Things to Do in ReykjavikTours (473)Outdoor Activities (314)Shopping (109)Transportation (69)Sights & Landmarks (65)Nightlife (55)Boat Tours & Water Sports (53)Museums (44)Food & Drink (34)Fun & Games (32)Spas & Wellness (28)Nature & Parks (23)Classes & Workshops (15)Concerts & Shows (13)Traveller Resources (5)Water & Amusement Parks (4)Zoos & Aquariums (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Reykjavik
- Golden Circle, Kerid Volcanic Crater, and Blue Lagoon Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Northern Lights Night Tour from Reykjavik
- Golden Circle Day Trip with Kerid Volcanic Crater from Reykjavik
- Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon Including Admission & Kerid Volcanic Crater
- Golden Circle Classic Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Hidden Iceland
- CityWalk Reykjavik
- Nordurflug Helicopter Tours
- Islenski Hesturinn, The Icelandic Horse - Riding Tours
What are the top attractions to visit in Reykjavik?
What are the best outdoor activities in Reykjavik?
What are the best day trips from Reykjavik?
The best day trips from Reykjavik according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
What are the most popular things to do in Reykjavik with kids?
The most popular things to do in Reykjavik with kids according to Tripadvisor travellers are: