- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Excellent food and service. Local and seasonal ingredients. Especially the fish and potato portion was tasty. Good value for money.Written 15 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent trip, definetly worth the half hour drive from Savonlinna! Lots of parking stops and cafes along the way, next time we bring bicyces.
If you do not speak English: follow the sign to turn right here (photo). This is the way along the scenic route, the GSP just takes you along the regular road.Written 22 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We came upon this art gallery while walking in the Punkaharju Resort area.
Oras's art is straightforward: attractive, positive and colorful. Nothing abstract, bizarre or weird, just beautiful. It was a pleasure to walk around in the small gallery. The art studio was also open and the artist herself was around.
There was no entry fee and no hard sell, just smiles.Written 17 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Old train station turned to a gallery. Beautiful setting surrounded by lakes. Colourful selection of art, both indoors and outside. Other attractions nearby as well.Written 3 June 2022
- The outdoor sculpture garden was well worth visiting. The art combined with nature makes for a refreshing experience. "Best art exhibition ever" (10-yo co-reviewer).Written 2 July 2021
- We came here with our family of four, kids 6 and 10. You gotta consider this as a larger playground rather than an amusement park, which makes 20€ entrance fee a ripoff. Many attractions were broken or lack of maintenance. I can not recommend, but at the same time I think it was no time waisted, only money.Written 26 July 2020