Popular things to do
- Bus Tours
- 4WD Tours
- Day Cruises
- Day Trips
- Art Galleries
- Ports of Call Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Dining Experiences
- Self-guided Tours
- Sunset Cruises
- Historical Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Cooking Classes
- Culinary Tour
- Inter-Island Flights
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Likely to Sell Out
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Shopping Tours
- Special Offers
- Yoga Classes
Top Attractions in Mykonos
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We found Agrari Beach lovely and relaxing. The water is clean. The road down to the beach is narrow, windy and steep in parts and all this made it tricky when you come across another car - I guess like most narrow roads in Mykonos!
We plonked ourselves on the sunbeds at Agrari Beach Bar & Restaurant - 35€ for 2 sunbeds and an umbrella - reasonable for Mykonos.Written 16 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Must visit as its the most characteristic spot of this island 🔝 unique nevertheless and fanatic for morning visit as well for drink after sunsetWritten 16 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came here for a change from the beaches in the south it’s a very pretty beach with a long deep stretch of sand the water is very clear. No sun beds or umbrellas for rent here you need to bring your own there is one taverna which is very goodWritten 27 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- October is perfect season to come to Mikonos - very few people, and weather still perfect.
Love this beach bar - simply the best tunes and view. Rope umbrellas, loungers and great bar list.
Just got their pricing wrong for low season loungers. Still trying to charge €70 for front loungers. Needless to say bar was empty. Should charge €15 - bar and rest would br full all day in october.
But love this place. Simply beautiful.Written 6 October 2019
- My husband and I ventured to this beach to get away from the crowded "party" beaches and it was wonderful. The water was so clear with beautiful shades of blue and turquoise as well as a sandy beach. There was no restaurants, bars, or restrooms but that added to the charm we were looking for. Just an FYI......You do have to walk down some rocks to get to the beach but it is completely doable.Written 16 July 2022
- We had the best experience here. Delicious beer and the loveliest people you will ever meet. We couldn't fault, and you must come here when you visit Mykonos.Written 28 July 2022
- Nice beach. Not too busy but can be pricey. Small but a lot of space and not crowded. Main issue is wind. Really windy which is annoying.Written 3 September 2021
- This was a wonderful beach, with the beautiful views, warm breeze, and sparkling clear water. It was small and filled with lounge chairs, but never the less, the charm of the beach was ever present and welcoming. It was great for a morning dip or to hang out all day. There are a few feeder hotels so it was not going to be too crowded. Great for a honeymoon or anniversary holiday.Written 9 October 2019
- This was a quick stop as part of our Gate1 tour. Surprisingly lovely! We were able to dip our feet into the very blue and clear water and the sand felt good. There were plenty of lounge areas in front of restaurants and the cocktail drinks were surprisingly inexpensive. Worth the stop for sure!Written 2 July 2022
- The beach was nice but the weather was windy. I took the 1st row infront of the beach as it mentioned in my reservation.
I thought my booking at super paradise beach club. But it wasn’t it was the beach next to it.Written 6 August 2022
- Booked privat yoga class with Yoga Mykonos Lux. Viktoria was my instructor and is definitely one of the best instructor of yoga I've had in a long time. She tailored the class to my needs and was supportive, always assisting me in furthering my practice. Adore her! Worth the time. The views was also amazing!Written 16 August 2022
- This was such a beautiful church. I loved that the tour guide gave us so much information about it and we had plenty of time to look aroundWritten 25 June 2022
- Unfortunately, now covered 80% with clubs/restaurants that charge 30 Euro per beach chair for the day-Sign of the times-Mykonos has gotten gentrified and over priced. You can put your beach towel down at the end of beach on 20% that doesn't require pay for chairs and umbrella, but it ain't what it
used to be..a pity, but closest public beach to Mykonos town..
now resembles the' haves and have nots, philosophy. A family of 4 paying 120 Euros, just for beach chairs-for a few hours stay-Unfortunate!
The positives-it is still pretty, the swimming is great, you can take a boat taxi to 4 other beaches, you can eat overpriced food at restaurants on the beach. What used to be a charming family/ couples beach is now the price of Paradise and Super Paradise.Written 8 July 2022
- A beauty away from the cosmpolitan Mykonos! The location is 15 minutes away from the town but the road is actually good! Great place to visit to enjoy the seq and the sun! Make sure to bring refreshments and food!Written 8 August 2022
- Stunning beaches, quiet.
Not party central, perfect calm experience.
We brought a picnic, a little windy but that's Mykonos.Written 3 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Mykonos
- The best day trips from Mykonos according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Mykonos Catamaran Daytime or Sunset Sailing with Food and Drinks
- Catamaran Day & Sunset Cruises with meals Drinks and transportation
- Semi-Private Lux Brand-New Catamaran in Mykonos (with Meal, Drinks & Transport)
- The Authentic Rhenia-Delos Cruise
- Mykonos Sail Cruise to Delos&Rhenia, BBQ&Drinks, optional Delos Tour & Transfer