7 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- We met a very knowledgeable guide. Small museum with a lot of history. Would recommend for a short stopWritten 2 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Schuinshoogte battle field was one of the more significant battles in the Boer war history. We stop there on the way home, did a slight detour to visit the monument.
You should do some reading up so you have an understanding of the events to took place there. I do believe there are also people in the area that offer tours and that can explain the history of Schuinshoogte.Written 28 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went on 2 occasions to watch the Indian movie with family. The initial impression at the concession stand was poor. They offered combo drinks with popcorn and soda and could not provide a combo deal because the soda machine was broken! Common sense and customer service to patrons would have honored the deal and substituted the drink for the inconvenience and false advertising by this establishment - but sadly they just said no. Going into the theater was the second poor impression: seats were broken at the back of the theatre. When the movie started the final poor impression was the quality of their streaming. The movie was unclear and grainy. Well I guess we got what we paid for (R30) for the movie, however the exorbitant prices at the concession stand was not worth its price for the items ordered.Written 17 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The friendly staff invite you to a table. The filter coffee is very nice and the spicy burgers and chips is tasty and nice.Written 4 June 2019
Newcastle Attractions Information