Things to Do in County Galway
Browse by Category
Popular Cities in County Galway
$98.74 $197.49 per adult
Popular: Booked by 10 526 travellers!
Top Attractions in County Galway
$110.29 per adult
Popular: Booked by 1 858 travellers!
$81.39 per adult
Popular: Booked by 509 travellers!
$23.94 per adult
Popular: Booked by 121 travellers!
Types of Things to Do in County GalwaySights & Landmarks (162)Tours (156)Outdoor Activities (124)Nightlife (111)Shopping (95)Nature & Parks (62)Transportation (41)Fun & Games (40)Museums (38)Boat Tours & Water Sports (36)Food & Drink (27)Spas & Wellness (26)Concerts & Shows (22)Classes & Workshops (13)Traveller Resources (8)Events (5)Casinos & Gambling (4)Water & Amusement Parks (3)Zoos & Aquariums (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about County Galway
- From Galway: Aran Islands & Cliffs of Moher including Cliffs of Moher cruise.
- Cliffs of Moher & Galway Bay Experience - History music & Ireland's oldest pub
- Cliffs of Moher Tour Including Wild Atlantic Way and Galway City from Dublin
- (Small-Group)Cliffs of Moher, King John's Castle,The Burren Day Trip From Dublin
- Connemara Day Trip from Galway: Kylemore Abbey and Ross Errily Friary
What are the top attractions to visit in County Galway?
What are the best outdoor activities in County Galway?
What are the best day trips from County Galway?
The best day trips from County Galway according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
What are the most popular things to do in County Galway with kids?