Adrenaline & Extreme Tours • Boat Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Not only was the boat ride thrilling the chats at each stop were very informative. Safety equipment supplied, recommend a hoodie and some sun glassesWritten 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent wildlife sea trip with Liza today from Eyemouth to St. Abbs Head. Great boar and journey with Liza sharing a tremendous amount of knowledge about sea birds and the geology. I’d definitely recommend and do this again.Written 9 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an awesome experience, can’t recommend highly enough !
The thrill of speed over the waves to the skippers knowledge along the tour & friendly approach. Absolutely brilliant !
Thanks for a great day ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Written 21 July 2022
- Minus the "Privileged" reply below, I have been here various times with friends, family and just on the whim... This dude that runs the show is one of a kind of man, honest, reliable and very helpful. Each and every time I have arrived without arranged appointment the staff including OWNER have been more than extraordinary... I understand why the restrictions as it is PRIVAT£ land, which WE appreciate and adore.. This resort is a MUST to see and go to for a friendly and helpful first time experience for beginners and advanced. This resort keeps the simple, simple.... with the upmost respect to "Considerate" fellow learners. 5X I have been with my son, the Smile on his face...! when he caught his first fish, it was more than priceless... This place creates memories forever that cannot be forgotten.. 100% 5*Written 5 January 2022
- A fantastic experience. My first try of snorkelling and I am hooked. Genine was so well organised and really looked after us. Coldingham beach is a perfect snorkelling destination and the sealife was abundant. Genine's knowledge added to the experience. Practical points for good parking, toilets, cafe. Great equipment, with time and care to make sure we were well fitted. Good value too. Great for anybody - friends, family, solo, groups and any age.Written 30 July 2022
- All of it Paul very good interacts with people on the boat excellent skipper been with Paul this is the 3rd year looking forward to next year highly recommendWritten 23 September 2021
- What a fantastic day fishing the Tweed for salmon. Bill was brilliant. As a complete novice I didn't really know what to expect. My day started with Bill making sure I was properly kitted out and ready to go. After carefully explaining what we were going to do he spent time helping me practice various casting techniques and methods. He was incredibly knowledgeable, professional, encouraging, extremely patient and humorous. Nothing was too much trouble to him. Fishing with such a brilliant guide in such stunning surroundings is an experience I won't forget. Although I didn't catch anything (although I nearly did!) I'm absolutely hooked on Tweed salmon fishing and I'll be back to do it again with Tweed Guide soon. I'd thoroughly recommend them.Written 30 September 2016
- What a fantastic snorkelling trip off of Stingray (St Abbs Charters). The boat ride was stunning with amazing views of the coast, the water was crystal clear with lots to see and the cup of tea and chocolate biscuit on return to the boat were gratefully demolished! B&B is also excellent- thank you so much Sally and Danny for making this such a special trip. We will be back!Written 26 July 2021
- After heavy rain the previous evening the fishing was not at its best
Give the skipper his due he tried very hard to find fish ..which he did on numerous occasions .eventually several mackerel and quite a few pollack we’re caught on what was in general a nice days fishing on a boat which gave each fisherman plenty of room
plus skipper was always on hand to help with landing fish
All in all a nice days fishing
If you go fishing the mindset should be “If I catch fish that’s a bonus”
Would definitely book again when in EyemouthWritten 27 July 2019
- I visited this location knowing that the sailing centre is no longer being operated by Borders Council. 8/8/20. For the foreseeable future there is no new management group to take over. It was a beautiful day and small number of people were picnicking, boating and swimming.
Whiteadder Reservoir is a fresh water source for East Lothian and the "no swimming notices" are totally inadequate in an unmanned location.
There is no mobile phone reception and the emergency phone has probably not been checked.Written 9 August 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Scottish Borders
- These are the best places for kid-friendly boat tours & water sports in Scottish Borders:See more boat tours & water sports for children in Scottish Borders on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking boat tours & water sports in Scottish Borders:See more boat tours & water sports for couples in Scottish Borders on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking boat tours & water sports in Scottish Borders:See more boat tours & water sports for groups in Scottish Borders on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly boat tours & water sports in Scottish Borders:See more budget-friendly boat tours & water sports in Scottish Borders on Tripadvisor