Things to Do in Brighton
COVID-19 Update:To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. More information can be found here.
Browse by Category
$74.10 per adult
Popular: Booked by 556 travellers!
Top Attractions in Brighton
Types of Things to Do in BrightonNightlife (132)Shopping (93)Tours (69)Fun & Games (52)Spas & Wellness (51)Outdoor Activities (50)Sights & Landmarks (39)Museums (36)Classes & Workshops (33)Boat Tours & Water Sports (23)Concerts & Shows (23)Nature & Parks (15)Food & Drink (12)Transportation (10)Traveller Resources (5)
Frequently Asked Questions about Brighton
- Full Day Small-Group White Cliffs of Sussex Tour from London
- South Downs and Seven Sisters Full Day Experience from Brighton
- Sussex Vineyard & Winery Bus Tour
- STONEHENGE & BATH - Day Tour from Brighton
- Full-Day Private Sightseeing Tour of Brighton
- The Brighton Story Guided Walk
- Free Walking Tours Brighton - Real Brighton Tours
- Ghost Walk of the Lanes
- Pier Pressure Brighton Escape Rooms
- Phileas Foggs
What are the top attractions to visit in Brighton?
What are the best outdoor activities in Brighton?
What are the best day trips from Brighton?
The best day trips from Brighton according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
What are the most popular things to do in Brighton with kids?
The most popular things to do in Brighton with kids according to Tripadvisor travellers are: