- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
227 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 227
What travellers are saying
- Getting here was a bit complicated. We tried to save money and take the Citi bus but it dropped us far away. We landed up takin uber for the last 1km or so.
We had not booked tickets so we stood in line (as per the ushers instruction) till we notices self-serve ATM like kiosk which we could use a cc to buy tickets. That saved us a lot of time.
We had no wait and were up in jiffy.
The cable car ride was nice and views were great.Written 8 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The most beautiful views. You want to take photos around every corner. A must do experience for everyoneWritten 29 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- a lovely safe place to walk around - lovely to see the seals just doing their thing whilst you have brunch and a nice coffee. So many nice places to eat.Written 16 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very enjoyable visit. Can spend a couple of hours wandering and watching the penguins and birds. Beautiful setting. Great viewing of penguin nests, routes and colonies overall. Nice informative signage.Written 10 August 2022
- What a great Restaurant, warm welcome, excellent food, excellent people, beautiful farm. 1000/10
Hint, het the green tobasco😀😀Written 14 July 2022
- We were fortunate to have the rains break. We had a lovely day for Table Mountain. Make reservations before you go! We took the funicular up the mountain and walked the vast area... beauty is everywhere! There is a cafe at the top and lots of trails to explore.Written 15 July 2022
- Been here many times and still discovered some thing new! Not just we saw ostriches, we even saw a herd of eland! On a rainy day! True natural beauty!Written 5 August 2022
- Solitude and connecting to nature in an eco friendly and tastefully decorated and well designed chalet - a real gem in Cape Nature portfolio and offers so much to do from hiking, rafting, mtb or just restoringWritten 15 August 2022
- We drove to the top of Signal Hill to enjoy the beautiful sunset. Once at the summit, there was a carnival atmosphere. It was crowded and the overflow traffic (from the very small parking area) stretched far down the side to the road which caused a long wait/ traffic to get off the top after the sunset. Fortunately, we parked further down the road and avoided the worst of the traffic. As we were leaving, a lot of cars were still driving up towards the summit for after-dark activities.Written 25 July 2022
- Wide variety of sea life on display. Tanks is well kept and staff is friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our visit to this world class Aqaurium.Written 20 June 2022
- Lovely walk through market with nice stalls and eateries. Good masseuse too. Very varied and great atmosphereWritten 7 February 2022
- The gardens are easily accessible from Cape Town and on the route of the hop-on, hop-off bus. The gardens are incredible, sitting in a kind of bowl on the slope of the mountains. Perfect for a hike, sitting on the grass, or exploring the amazing flora. I took the free walking tour in the morning and it was like having a walk with David Attenborough, learning about the plants and discovering so much!Written 8 August 2022
- Superb, wholesome and fresh food. Absolutely loved it. A great variety of top quality meals. Lots of space, beautiful setting. Best samoosas and a wow variety.Written 6 December 2021
- Great museum with beautiful model ships, etc and real objects with a naval background. Free entrance!Written 28 May 2022
- Lovely family beach if the wind isn't blowing. Clean toilets. Atlantic cold wea. Parking a bit difficult to findWritten 8 August 2022