- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
38 places sorted by traveller favourites
Parasailing & Paragliding • Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travellers are saying
- The staff were professional and very helpful. Great view during the ride. Only "cons" that I will say is they were rushing really us for the launch. Not sure if it happens all the time or because there is a "window" during our launch as it was a cloudy day.
If you take the photo option, they will transfer the photo+video to our phone immediately after the ride.Written 5 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience with Skywings. All guys were very nice. The flight lasted app. 8 minutes. They had to cancel our flight twice due to weather conditions but finaly we did it.Written 10 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What can I say the experience with pilot Jan was super amazing I went with my husband and son since both of them are celebrating their birthday in April. The veiw was beautiful and left me speechless I didn't even look once in the gopro 😂😂😂and just realized afterwards I don't have any pictures where I actually look at the camera it was really an amazing and beautiful experience with my family 🌈💕Written 20 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Everyone involved was super friendly, super organised, very professional and answered all my questions with patience and the required information. It is an absolute must do activity, when visiting Cape Town.Written 24 May 2022
- Fantastic experience
2nd time of paragliding off Signal Hill and it’s awesome !
Amazing experience along with fantastic friendly staff make you feel at ease.
Already looking forward to next years visit and we can fly again .
Caroline, Guy & AndrewWritten 13 January 2020
- We knew that Robben Island you’re get booked up quickly so had this arranged well in advance. And everything worked like clockwork. Fazie collected us from our hotel bang on time and then took us to see a few unexpected highlights of the city before treating us to coffee before we boarded the ferry. She didn’t accompany us on the tour to Robben Island but the guides who accompanied us all did a fantastic job of bringing this sobering, thought-provoking place to life. We will never forget the experience - and I urge everyone who visits Cape Town to go.Written 24 February 2020
- Flew with Jaques today and had an amazing flight! He made me feel very comfortable and made sure I was having a great time. Made sure the footage of the gopro was good, so I can make everyone jealous back home. When we first got to the mountain the wind wasn’t right, but the communication with Icarus was good. We could come back in 2 hours, when they expected the wind would’ve changed. As we didn’t have a car, Icarus brought us back to the hotel. Highly recommend Icarus to book the Paragliding with!!!!Written 26 September 2019
- My first time and I was quite nervous with many questions but my instructor was super reassuring and made the experience seamless. Once we took off I was suddenly at ease & was so happy I did it. Thanks so much to to Tandem Flight Co.Written 25 March 2021
- This cool team were fun , enthusiastic professional and confident. Although we had to wait for better wind conditions the time spent watching students and experienced gliders was a great way to spend a couple of hours. The flight itself was amazing - the pilot confident and reassuring. Would definitely recommend and certainly do again. Book now and enjoy a new experience. Thanks everyone 😃Written 13 February 2022
- Pete and Sue, I hope we will meet again. Great job with your tandem activity.
Highly recommended team, and the location in Wilderness is fabulous.Written 19 February 2022
- What an amazing experience! I highly recommend Cape Hope Tandem Paragliding. I am petrified of heights and trying to conquer my fear and Francois and Mias were absolutely awesome. Cool, calm and collected they made the flight an incredible adventure 😀 it really wasn't that scary at all!! All round a great way to start the weekend. I will definitely be back. Thanks again guys!Written 20 November 2020
- I participated in a lot of action sports on my recent trip to South Africa: cage diving with sharks, sky diving in Cape Town but none was more exhilarating and enjoyable than Tandem paragliding Signal Hill. This is truly a treat and a relaxing (yes I said relaxing) way to see the whole city. The staff is knowledgeable, fun and kind. Do not leave Cape Town without trying this!!Written 3 June 2020
- My 11 year old daughter and 12 year old son decided they wanted to Tandem Paraglide for their birthdays, we booked through Birdmen Paragliding and Jason from Cape Paragliding Parapente was our instructor, the whole experience was beyond what we had hoped for and I can’t recommend them enough! Fantastic experience, great service from booking to the actual jump… will 100% book with Jason again!!
Just the most brilliant thing to do!Written 24 April 2022
- Quadbiking was very fun but be prepared to not have an any free range you follow the leader and go single file in the dunes. You can leave some space and therefore go faster but you do not get to go around or free roam at all. It was fun except Bruce, our downhill adventure guide for quad biking was the OPPOSITE of adventure OR fun. We wanted to go faster or have a little fun his attitude was horrible and he was rude and condescending as if he is the god of all quad biking. Im sure he is a nice human but genuinely he is better off working in admin or in an office- he is not the type to be working for an ADVENTURE company. His attitude was not "lets have fun!" AT ALL and it made the experience so much less fun. Would recommend this activity but ask for someone that isnt BruceWritten 10 July 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Town
- These are the best places for groups seeking parasailing & paragliding in Cape Town:See more parasailing & paragliding for groups in Cape Town on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for parasailing & paragliding in Cape Town:
- Skywings Paragliding
- The Tandem Flight Co
- Downhill Adventures
- Parapax Tandem Paragliding - Cape Town
- Go Paragliding CPT