- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Had a wonderful pedicure while staying at the hotel. I wish I had more time to spend at the spa. Quiet, peaceful and very good service.Written 1 May 2022
- Nia is a fusion dance of martial arts, healing arts and dance arts. It choreographed to gorgeous music and gives an overall sense of well being.
It is suitable for young and old and you follow a teacher and dance without a partner.
So what can be better than joining a free class (first class is free) with the lovely locals of Cape Town.
Come on, do it, you won't regret it.Written 13 January 2017
- The Gordons Gymnastics Club as the name indicates is a gymnastic club which seems to cater mostly for children,but in recent years they've broadened the scope of their operations to include it as a party venue and offering birthday parties themselves. The building is a bit old but they have large outdoor space with a small jungle gym that could be enlarged to offer a greater play area.
The premises are next to the Liesbeeck River so there is a relative atmosphere of calm.
My daughters were invited to a cousin's birthday party and what amazing fun they had. From the time they entered it was trying out all the different apparatus under full supervision. They were also given some demonstrations of skipping, etc. and also had a competition to participate in. They were kept busy for the full duration of the time period it was booked. A bonus given to the birthday boy to hand out to his guests were vouchers allowing one to try out a session or two.
My daughters took that offer to attend a normal class and that too they thoroughly enjoyed.Written 9 June 2018
- I'm sorry. I have never experienced such poor training. Topless chippendale boys who call themselves "trainers" are mainly busy staring at each other and in the mirror, dancing narcissistically, while paying customers are chased from exercise to exercise at 30-second intervals without any real instruction. While a DJ plays club music (which is great but you cannot understand the guy screaming instructions, nor the chippendale guys giving handsignals to show what exercise to do next) the training sequences make absolutely no sense for anyone who is only a little familiar with training theory. They try to jump on the HIIT train without knowing the rules. Clueless Twens push you through an uninspired programm, that lacks a full body workout, is repetitive, sometimes even dropping one side - but the most important thing is that the STAFF LOOK COOL! while the boss simply stands next to it and says nothing at all. Exercises lack modern training methods, exercises are not explanined, machines sometimes not even switched on for the first seconds of thraining, and the "supervision" aboltely missing. Sorry, complete fail.Written 20 February 2019