- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
272 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 272
What travellers are saying
- Superb, wholesome and fresh food. Absolutely loved it. A great variety of top quality meals. Lots of space, beautiful setting. Best samoosas and a wow variety.Written 6 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great place to visit on a weekend.
Great environment for instant friendships and various cuisines.
The market has very many stalls selling jewellery, artisan leather and clothing , books, food, flowers and endless drinks.
Bringing everything together is a resident DJ.
A place that welcomes different ethnicities and style.Written 2 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Classic Egg Benedict and On the Go.
Service was fast. Food was tasteful.
Staff was friendly, all had masks and cleaned their hands.
I really enjoyed the experience. My wife thanked me for taking her there.Written 25 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I thought the exhibition of South African Black Women's Art, called "When Rain Clouds Gather" was great, such a variety of brilliant pieces. Seeing the years since 1940 through a black woman's eyes was fascinating and moving. I would highly recommend. Don't believe any people who tell you "it's not for us" as a white South African woman did, making wrong assumptions about us, it is absolutely for everyone and well worth seeking out.
The Irma Stern exhibition had some really good portraits. A particular highlight was the Sculpture Garden, which is a beautiful space, so well planted and maintained, with great sculpture around.
There's also a restaurant/cafe and bar area, and the almond cake was excellent!Written 15 April 2022
- A market of mostly used goods where you can find a bargain if you look.
Enjoy an affordable coffee as you stroll down along the train track through the stalls. Some food stalls, delicious samoosas. A market with hardware, tools, books, lots of crockery and glassware, toys, clothes, electrical goods, flowers, hand made goods, random house hold appliances and goods and some furniture.Written 25 April 2022
- Review of Neighbourgoods market in Woodstock Cape town
Outdoor entertaining and stalls
Spacious and comfortable seating
Off street parkingWritten 26 December 2021
- Amazing vibes, live music, good food a great stop if you want a bit of local cuisine. Great place to meet people as well, highly recommended if you want good vibes.Written 21 June 2022
- Awesome place for couples or a family outing. Great vibe, beautiful gardens and statues and delicious food.Written 10 April 2022
- Great place to shop when in capetown. Its huge and food court is good too. Plenty of choices for both shopping and food.Written 30 June 2022
- A really excelent shopping experience with a great mix of shops and restaurants, if you hate big malls then this could be for you, ample parking as well.Written 4 September 2019
- Martin was very accommodating and gave us an inspiring personal viewing of the photographic art that he and his daughter Sam are creating. Their work is visually impressive and often intriguing;it would be hard to imagine anyone not being drawn in by it. Martin's commentary was patient and interesting. He is someone who knows the various layers of his craft and is able to convey it well.Written 8 January 2020
- Most required shops, could have done with more original food places. The play area was grimy and you had to pay even if you stayed with your child. Good parking and convenient access from Muizenberg.Written 13 January 2020
- Really great gallery with amazing pieces - for locals as well as tourists. Amazing variety of local artists. Since it is inside the mall your kids can be right outside the door playing in the lovely kids area with little fountain and really nice restaurants as well.Written 4 February 2019
- Studio G at The Bay Hotel is really one of the nicest art galleries I have visited in a very long time. The beautiful paintings are placed among some exquisite sculptures. Really a must see.Written 6 September 2018
- I have visited Maik's interesting fine selection of works a couple of times, always greeted with a welcoming smile and a offer of coffee. Maik's eye and knowledge for investment art have always impressed me, how he is able to spot the next generation of investment artists. The South African art industry need more such refreshingly honest curator/ art collectors. I'm proud to be associated with such a curator/ space!Written 5 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Town
- These experiences are best for shopping in Cape Town:
- Private Wine Tour In Cape Town
- Private Exquisite Half Day Jewelry and optional shoppingTour from Cape Town.
- A diamond cutting factory tour, experience how we bring rough diamonds to life
- Hire Photographer, Professional Photo Shoot - Cape Town
- Product Demo / Showcase by Emerging Social Business