- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
21 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Situated away from the hustle and bustle of Taipei...a place of serenity and tranquility.
The restaurant at the park is excellent. Everything that we had ordered was so delicious...worth a visit.Written 3 December 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed the night market and exploring the local cuisine. We tried the stinky tofu, eggs with oysters and smoothies. Prices were very reasonable.Written 16 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- NOTE: Access road is about 300m north of the point given on the tripadvisor map along Zhangxing Rd. The perfect outing if you want to stretch your legs between flights. Less than half hour by taxi from airport, even closer if you are staying in taoyuan. Main track is about 1km paved, with viewing platform on summit at 155m above sea level. All through forest and above the smog. Birds, butterflies, plants and views.Return same way, or find road through golf course on the other side. Lots of little side tracks, a temple and other interesting things along the way. Descriptions only in Chinese. 5 min from Tai Mall where we spent the other half of our layover.Written 5 August 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located in the suburbs of Taipei, Republic of Chocolate allows the family to bond and create your own chocolate treats. You should easily be able to spend about 2 - 3 hours within the compound.Written 9 April 2018
- The place is very crowded on weekend, but it has a lot stall that sell a lot of delicious food. Open only on Wednesday, Saturday and sundayWritten 4 May 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Bade District
- The top attractions to visit in Bade District are:
- Bade Pond Ecological Park
- Zhongli Xinming Night Market
- Wu Jiou Tong Shan Trail
- Taoyuan Shi Zhengfu Xiaofang Ju Xunlian Zhongxin Ji Fangzai Jiaoyu Guan
- Bade Bald Cypress Forest