- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We walked 1 mile southwest from our Palm Spring Inn to visit Oranjestad's 18th C historical center to include the Synagogue, Governor's House, Museum, and surrounding colorful houses approaching this cliff-side fortress. Its full access is currently limited with 3 rock drilling crews attaching steel rods to secure the foundations; but the flagpole markers, cannons, and overall view is outstanding. We took the adjacent steep cobbled Slave Path down to read the lower historic markers and walk the "warehouse ruins" amid new tourist facilities to the present day port.
We were exhausted after climbing back to the top, happy to arrive at the Para Mira Restaurant for a lingering and delicious lunch.Written 24 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- No big entrance, no counter, no huge glass front or mirrors. It feels a bit like entering a nice, hidden, tiny local restaurant. After a few wooden steps you reach the yoga veranda, which is open to two sides. Sufficiently large for about ten students, it offers a breathtaking view to the north and northwest of the island. If you are a tourist, you maybe the only one on the porch - yet. You will meet different people: slim, full figured, black, white, asian - but all with the same mindset. I visit Noortje's class every time on my Statia vacations since 2018 and every time it was a great experience. The atmosphere is relaxed and focused. She always finds a proper balance between demo and assistance. A mat, two yoga blocks and a strap are provided, so you don't have to bring any yoga equipment. In her more demanding lessons she likes to build in a little challenge, which is of course optional. But do not mind - she offers classes for every level.
If you have to refill your cup after diving, hiking the quill or simply lying in the sun ... booking a One love yoga class is highly recommended!Written 5 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really enjoyed my visit to the Celbees bee farm! If you look for an insightful, personal and authentic experience as a visitor or resident of the island, make your you get your tour. Also they sell natural products made from the honey they harvest.Written 29 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.