- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- As we drove into Nottingham Road, making notes for shopping etc, we turned off the main road and found the Aladdin's de-light tucked away around the corner.
Parking area a little rough and short walk to view several galleries, the Aladdin's being the main purpose for the visit.
Very friendly welcome by the member of staff, lots of artwork, pottery on view, all created by local artists.
Arts and crafts galore, interesting place.Written 24 March 2020
- We visited Midlands over 3 days. We where disappointed by a number of places. Piggly Wiggly was undoubtedly the best attraction other than Benvi Gardens. The place is clean. The art galary has beautiful art. There is furrniture factory store with beautifully crafted furniture. We had lub at the restaurant - like most of our Midlands experience - service was not great. I waited what felt like forever to get the bill. My wife left to look at other stores while I had to wait to get attention to pay for lunch.Written 31 October 2020
- Popped in for a bday waffle...The lady Sam there..made it so special...Thank u...My fave chocolate placeWritten 17 August 2021
- The variety of goods for sale is extensive and there are some good bargain buys among all the merchandise, but one b=needs to be careful. Not all is local, and some imported from the East, and some very poor quality. But a discerning browser would enjoy spending some time here and pick up a bargain or two.Written 22 September 2018
- I loved walking around and seeing all the vibrant coloured clothes and flags and jewellery.
Service was friendly even though I didn't buy anything.Written 20 April 2022
- This is an amazing space with only the most magical and out of this world arts, crafts and poetic offerings. From amazing artworks, door knobs, trinket boxes, chests, trunks, carpets and all things beautiful, this is a great stop for gifting ideas and a real dose of inspiration for ant arty person. Really like this place!Written 20 December 2016
- A small haven of colorful splendor. Nice African and local products presented beautifully. Well put together.Written 14 August 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Nottingham Road
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Nottingham Road:See more budget-friendly shopping in Nottingham Road on Tripadvisor