Points of Interest & Landmarks • Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Popped by when exploring the area. The carpark was free because of the time of year (awesome stuff). There are toilets, one of which is RADAR key operated which for me was a huge relief (literally).
A short walk and you are walking along a.pathbthatbrins parallel to the shingle beach that appears to go on for miles. The beach is immaculate, there wasn't any litter anywhere to be seen. It is very dog friendly which if you have a pooch would be perfect but for my daughter who isn't keep on dogs was a little bit too much.
All on all we went twice and the scenery is stunning.Written 29 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A beautiful location and an interesting story. I was fascinated at the work being done to restore what was a derelict building. Although here was not a huge amount to see this was reflected in the ticket price. It had good wheelchair access so gets a thumbs up from that perspective too.Written 22 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- What a gem the little beautiful decorated visitors centre is,well maintained and so interesting, the huge ammonites by the wall are stunning,we will go again and walk through to the castle next time..Written 5 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I've had my first treatment today and I honestly went in not expecting an immediate difference - I'm actually lost for words!!! I've seen an instant lift in my skin and no invasive treatments. I wonder if young women out there actually know whether this exists, because it's so much better than putting fillers in your face. I'm so pleased! Su is absolutely lovely. So excited for my next appointment xxxxWritten 24 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- So nice and peaceful. A lovely atomosphere and professional. Feel de-stressed and relaxed. Thank you so much. We will be back.Written 3 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Just used for one night, whilst in the area on business. Ok but room was quite small (would be a squeeze for two) Bit dated and in need of some TLC. Fan in bathroom was very noisy, shower dripped (had to put a towel into the tray area to soak up the sound), no shelf in the small cubicle, so juggling with shampoo, body wash, etc, no back to the wardrobe, very dusty inside with 3 odd plastic coat hangers scattered on the inside floor, dressing table chair was ready for the skip, whole building is in need of some love, really. The stairs, to the rooms, is around the back of the property and they haven't seen a brush/clean in many a month, dirt and fag butts all up them. And the main door into the block was left wide open, the 3 times I went through it (it's lockable, you all get a key with your room key but no one seemed to bother)
There was a kettle with coffee, tea, biscuits, etc. Bed was comfy and linen/towels were clean. TV worked fine. Napoleon's manager was pleasant enough but was just going through the motions really. He knew the score, I reckon..lol..
Put it like this, I've stopped at much better places for a lot less than the £65 they charge.
Would I go back? What'd you think..Written 1 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Highcliffe
- The best outdoor activities in Highcliffe according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Highcliffe on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Highcliffe with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Highcliffe on Tripadvisor