Top Attractions in Marloth Park
What travellers are saying
- Great way to cool off at Marloth Park. Be sure to get in early as it can get busy. Nice graas lawn to have a lay down and with braai facilities it's ideal for a family outing. They also offer take aways. After cooling off you can enjoy a quick round of put-put. You can also bring your own cooler.Written 25 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great Picnic site. Beautiful scenery. Nice dams and game viewing. Didn't see the lions but did see impala, wildebeest, zebra and kuduWritten 1 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- WOW - What an epic day we had with guide Ruan from Kruger Pride Safaris. Seen the big five and other antelope big and small, The best was that huge herd of Sable. Ruan is such a happy, fun, caring, understanding, knowledgeable guide and we highly recommend him for your safari. As a family who had very sad news on the Saturday morning, Ruan made us laugh and closer to each other.Written 28 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I had an excellent time on our Safari. We spent two days with Jan, he is an expert guide with a great sense of humor and has so much knowledge of Kruger and the animals. With him we saw Hyenas, Cheetahs (and her 2 cubs), African Wild Dogs, and many elephants, giraffes, Zebras and many unique birds. When we come back we will certainly request Jan be our guide again, his knowledge and expertise made this an experience of a life time.Written 7 August 2022
- It’s really an Unbelievable place to be surrounded by nature, but then made even better by two of the best self catering hosts we’ve ever had.
Jonothan has real passion for the park and nature and this comes across in the safari day. There wasn’t a single question he didn’t know the answer too! Then Candace is an awesome host, couldn’t have been more helpful!!
Accommodation is luxurious and can’t be described without going. Eating breakfast with warthogs, wildebeest and kudu literally just meters from you is amazing.
The three night special with one full day safari package that is on their website is unbelievable value too! Couldn’t reccomend this place enough.Written 26 June 2022
- It was a day trip from Malelane to Skukuza and back. The collection was prompt, the briefing was on point, and off we went. I initially thought that our guide might not be up to it, but was I wrong. Becky was super informative, has the most fantastic eye for the game, and we saw the Big 5 within 2,5 hours, and without the help of other guide vehicles. All had a great time.Written 13 April 2022
- Me and my wife stayed at Tusk Bush Lodge at Marloth Park, right besides Kruger National Park. There, Douglas hosted us in a very special way. He cooked a fabulous meal, and there we decided to make a private safari with him. We couldn´t have made a better decision, since he from the begining was the "perfect guide" in all senses. A great spotter, responsible, enthusiastic, and overall a great expert in wild life. We woke up at four, entered the park at 5:30 and drove until the park closed. (6 PM) We made more than 280 km chassing and shooting (with our câmeras, of course!) many different animals along the park. He was always aware through his mobile, about informations concerning lions, leopards and other animals appearing in certain parts of the park, and drivind towards them, so we could not miss them ! There are no words to describe the emotion and the thrilling sensation of beeing there. Douglas: The best professional !!! A lifetime experience !!Written 12 November 2019
- Where do I begin? I booked several tours with Gavin and we loved them all. We started with the Panoramic Tour. It was outstanding from start to finish. Don’t miss the opportunity to take in all the beauty SA has to offer. Don’t forget your camera!
We also booked a safari in Kruger National Park (awesome), elephant interaction (wonderful) and the action day. If you love to get your heart pumping, try the big swing!!!!! There were 6 adults altogether and we all agreed the trip was a once in a lifetime experience. Gavin was fun and professional. Can’t recommend enough.Written 31 January 2019
- Our guide was great. We learned a bunch from him and he gave us time to take photos and he also took photos which he shared with us after the safari.Written 17 October 2021
- I would recommend Sentashya safaris to anyone looking for an unforgettable experience of a lifetime.Written 19 March 2020
- Had a great time on my safari today. Saw alot of cool animals. South Africa is truly beautiful. I also learned alot of facts about the animals. Thank you guid Bevan for the great day.Written 14 January 2021
- Irving is not only an experienced and very knowledgeable guide, he also knows the southern area of Kruger very well. Doing walks with him or participating in an open vehicle safari with him has always been a very special experience, which any Kruger visitor should have on his or her "to-do" list.Written 20 November 2019
- We visited as a family and 4 of us went at a time, what a great experience and the guide was very understanding with those not great on a bike. A scenic trip and great animal sightings en routeWritten 2 October 2019
- We came to Marloth Park with the whole family and 7 of us decided to spoil ourselves with a spa visit. I arranged the whole thing with Megan which was so very helpful and was kind enough to even arrange a special bottle of champagne that they had to get outside of town. Thank you so much for that! We were all more than happy with our treatments and spa therapist. My hubby was even so happy that he says he does not want to see any other spa therapist than Chevon :) she was amazing. After our treatments we relaxed at the pool of the grand Kruger lodge and had a nice lunch, which Megan had made the reservation for. Such a nice day!Written 20 April 2019
- We experienced thebest game drive ever with Kruger Big 5 Safaris.
This was the first Game Drive where we were fortunate enough to see the Big Five, not just once but four times in one day. We had the privilege to see Leopards on different occasions aswell as Lions up close.
The tour guide, Cindy Benson, was an absolute star. After our day, we gained alot of knowledge about trees, birds and animals. I would definetly recommend them!Written 22 December 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Marloth Park
- The best day trips from Marloth Park according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Fullday Gamedrives in Kruger National Park from Marlothpark
- 6 Hour Safari (Morning or Afternoon)
- Kruger Park Safari Private Full-Day Tour from Marloth Park