Lookouts • Observation Decks & Towers
Top Attractions in Peso Da Regua
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Wow! So worth going out of our way to visit. For the most amazing views of the valley do not miss this stop. The drive is a bit of an effort but well worth it. Amazing!Written 8 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an interesting museum which tells the story of Douro wine with many historical exhibits as well as films. The art exhibit was quite nice.Written 23 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had the private tour and tasting they were amazing. Thank you Marcus for your time and knowledge. Well worth the visit.Written 17 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really enjoyed this wine tour and tasting. The site is beautiful, which unique architecture and beautiful views. The tour was informative and not too long. I'd love to return in October and watch the harvesting of grapes and processing of the wines. The wine tasting was excellent and they let us try other wines that were not on the menu.Written 15 July 2022
- A bit off the beaten track, but well worth it. You need Google maps, and maybe some help from the locals in order to get there, but the drive is through some beautiful windy roads in the Douro valley. If the weather is good, the views of the value and the river are spectacular.Written 28 October 2018
- We crossed this bridge on our river tour and it was pretty and old fashioned, plus a practical way to progress.Written 12 May 2022
- One of the five locks needing to be navigated on the criise on the Douro this is no more and noless impressive than any of the others though it is good the way the scenery opens out as the lock gates disappear and you resume your stately progress. Good viewing platform on this one.Written 18 May 2022
- We came here as part of our full day wine tour in Douro Valley and were so glad we did. Celia our guide was wonderful and the history of the place, owned by a French businessman was very interesting to hear. Unlike many wineries in the Douro Valley, this place is very modern. The views from the winery are beautiful and the wines we tasted were excellent!
If you are visiting the Douro Valley, I highly recommend putting this place on your list of must-visits. It was wonderful, our entire family of 5 loved it and the wines themselves.Written 1 September 2019
- We saw this very high bridge from our river tour. It is an astounding engineering achievement and sort of took our breath away.Written 12 May 2022
- We traveled for a week on a private minibus trip with the excellent guide Pedro. It was a perfect trip. Pedro guided us in a professional and in-depth manner, took us to interesting and delicious places, and was attentive and flexible to our desires. His pleasant and kind personality added to our enjoyment of the trip. The minibus was of a very high standard and Pedro drove excellently.Written 22 July 2022
- Our AIRBNB in the Douro Valley was pretty high up on a twisty curvy road. Miguel was an amazing driver, alway on time, had a great mercedes and offered great suggestions for wineries or restaurants. Highly recommend.Written 4 August 2022
- Emanuel organised a great trip through the Duoro for the day. He booked all the visits at the wineries. Can definitely recommend. We had a great day.Written 19 July 2022
- We worked with Taxi Tavares to plan a full day winery tour in the Douro Valley. This experience was top notch and could not have been better. Antonio is absolutely wonderful and communicates very well in English. Please do not hesitate to book with this company!Written 12 August 2022
- Nuno went out of his way to make our bike trip great. My wife and I arrive in the late morning by train form Porto. Nuno picked us up and took us to his facility where we got our bikes. The GPS system and the bikes were great and we enjoyed a long afternoon bike ride thru the Douro valley. It was particularly hot this day and toward the end of the trip I felt a little heated and called Nuno to say we could nto get back so he came and picked us up.
His company and his professionalism were great. I can highly recommend GoOnBike.Written 20 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Peso Da Regua
- The best day trips from Peso Da Regua according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Authentic Douro Wine Tour Including Lunch and River Cruise
- Douro Valley Tour: Wine Tasting, River Cruise and Lunch From Porto
- Douro Valley 3 Wine Experiences with Traditional Lunch and Optional Boat Cruise
- Douro Valley Historical Tour with Lunch, Winery Visit with Tastings and Panoramic Cruise
- Porto Douro Valley Full-Day Wine Tasting & River Cruise with Lunch