Top Attractions in Himeville
What travellers are saying
- Wide range of artifacts that will bring back fond memories for anyone who has spent time on a farm in their youth. Very helpful and friendly curator. Needed more time!Written 17 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- with no electricity and limited ablutions, it is still a wonderful place to unwind and get back to basics and nature, love going there and never a problem with hot water. also close to town and Sani pass. Love it.Written 13 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Visit to mountain top village was an experience. It is a traditional village for the farmers and the stock. No electricity or running water. A look into how these people have lived and still live in this remote location. Our guides were very knowledgeable and extremely good drivers as the road up to the top is very challenging. A great day out.Written 18 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Stuart McClean has a keen eye for the fauna and flora of the region, making the hills, rocks and cliffs come alive with creatures one would normally miss. An extremely cautious driver he navigates the treacherous untarred parts of the pass with confidence, while regaling interesting historical facts and anecdotes. Definitely Recommended if you prefer a private tour.Written 11 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Himeville
- The best day trips from Himeville according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Sani Pass Private Day Tour
- Durban: Journey along the Epic Sani Pass & Lesotho Tour
- Sani Pass Tour into Lesotho from Underberg
- San Rock Art Tour From Underberg
- Lesotho in a Day from Underberg (Full Day Tour, 10Hr)