Installed in 1897, this lovely statue of Venus rising from the sea has long served as the symbol of one of the largest historic preservation districts in the nation, Old Louisville. It is a highlight of your walking tour with Louisville Historic Tours.
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Tours & experiences
Explore different ways to experience this place.
Top ways to experience St. James Court Fountain and nearby attractions
497 within 5 kms
181 within 10 kms
St. James Court Fountain (Louisville, KY): Address, - Tripadvisor
Frequently Asked Questions about St. James Court Fountain
- Hotels near St. James Court Fountain:
- (0.05 km) Inn at Saint James Court
- (0.37 km) Central Park Bed and Breakfast
- (0.43 km) Louisville Bourbon Inn
- (0.30 km) The Samuel Culbertson Mansion Bed and Breakfast Inn
- (0.52 km) Dupont Mansion B&B